Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

SecondSpin order. Should I kiss my money goodbye?

5 posts in this topic

Cherish

So, for ***** and giggles, I decided to see if anyone was selling Brie Larson's CD for cheap. I need a copy with a booklet. I already have the casing and CD and inlay, just need a booklet. I found SecondSpin and then I noticed they were having a 20% off sale and they had some more CDs I've been wanting or wanting to replace. Long story short, I order some cheap CDs and then after I click to order, I realize that "oh **** I didn't read the reviews" (i normally do) and oh my God I was so scared. All the poor reviews worried me. Yes, it was under $10 for 4 CDs that i could not find at a thrift store (and Brie easily goes for $16.99 used now, so i was surprised). I got specific editions of CDs but if standard editions of CDs come, I won't be upset so I'm not too mad about that but just getting my CDs I'm more worried about. The CDs were all $0.79 each minus Bridgit's album, which was $1.59 with the 20% off discount. Which is a steal. Can someone tell me they had good customer service on the buying end with them? Please? :dancehall:

Cherish

OH MY GOD. IM NOT GETTING A TRACKING NUMBER. GOODBYE :bibliahh:

Pavement Princess

Girl how much did you spend...

Cherish
3 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

Girl how much did you spend...

$8.47 total. 

andresg770

I bought from SecondSpin ONCE via Amazon in 2017.  They actually sent me the wrong CD at first -- it was a GH album from one of those budget lines where they're all named the same, and they sent me one by the wrong artist.  However, when I got in touch with them about it, they apologized and sent me the right one.  And then when I asked them if they wanted me to send the other CD back, they were like nah, you can keep it.

That said, I don't know if they're more careful with their Amazon purchases, since they do need to keep the feedback score at a certain level  :michael: