Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Did Adnan Sayed kill Hae Min Lee?

8 posts in this topic

Pavement Princess

Listened to Serial awhile back, just finished the first part of the HBO special. The fact that anyone can convince themselves of Adnan’s innocence “cause he’s charming & a good kid ((((:” is so bewildering to me.. It’s actually so whack that half of it they’re allowing a man who’s had 20 years to stew and craft the best defense for himself possible (with not even a slightly feasible alternative) “campaign” his story. It makes me extremely sad.

But what do y’all think?

Breathe On Moi

Can we finish watching the show at least? Lol :eli: I’m real suspect of Jay, because truly he’s someone they overlooked. Evidence is evidence tho, and they say it’s lacking in proving Adnan did it...

Pavement Princess
22 minutes ago, BreatheMoi said:

Can we finish watching the show at least? Lol :eli: I’m real suspect of Jay, because truly he’s someone they overlooked. Evidence is evidence tho, and they say it’s lacking in proving Adnan did it...

Girl you’ve had 5 years to listen to more thorough and non partial Serial. Because this HBO ain’t it. 

X~MoviePoP

Jay did it. Adnan knew and was there tho. 

Kim Kardashian

I think it's the most likely scenario.

But I also think that there's reasonable doubt and for that reason he shouldn't have been convicted - and he maybe wouldn't have been if he was rich & white.

ZachM

He 100% killed her.

- He never paged her after. Not once. He "explained" this away in the podcast but I'm not buying it. To me, it's one of those things you wouldn't think to do, a tiny detail that can easily be missed. The cops called him looking for her, and so did her friend. Why would he not immediately page her? They were friends and he had just called her the night before. 

- The way she spoke about him in her diary. 

- She was not raped or mugged. This was personal. 

- Whoever it was was a.) driving the car and b.) had to be close with her/have driven her car before. 

- He told her he needed a ride because his car was in the shop (CONFIRMED by himself and multiple other people who heard him)...but it was in the parking lot. Then he offered it to Jay out of the blue. To me, this indicates that he was trying to get in her car. 

- Jay did not know he was going to get off with no jail time/probation. He signed a plea deal expecting 2-5 years, the judge surprised him by giving him probation. 

- Adnan was with Jay the entire afternoon, Adnan himself says this. How could he not have been involved, at least somehow? 

- Nisha call happened "a day or two after he got the phone." 

- Jay knew where the car was, and that the handle thing was broken. He knew what she was wearing, too. 

- This: 

- Not Her Real Name Cathy (KRISTI in the show) AND Nisha mention them saying they're going to a video store. Also, don't let the documentary fool you. They were at Kristi's on the day of the murder. Jay, Adnan, Kristi, Aisha, and Jen ALL confirm it.

- They used to have sex before she would pick up her cousins (AT THE BEST BUY), but Adnan now says "she had no time there's no way!!!" She didn't have to pick up her cousins until around 3, and they got out of school at like 2 something. The fact that he LIED about this....

- He won't test the DNA.

- Innocence Project quietly backed away from this case.

- Adnan knew about red gloves

- She DID call him possessive in her diary. A lot. And their friends said he was possessive too. https://www.reddit.com/r/serialpodcast/comments/2z0374/part_3_hae_adnan_signs_of_an_abusive_relationship/

- Adnan used to smoke pot in Leakin Park and he pretended he didn't know where it was :skull: 

Anyone who thinks he didn't do it at this point is delusional. The mental GYMNASTICS that have to be done...

5 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Jay did it. Adnan knew and was there tho. 

There's no way Jay did it because he was not even near the school at the time. He helped Adnan dispose of her body, though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0