Jump to content

New boxscores l Nicki Wrld Tour

248 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

If it's being carried by pop hits, it's a pop tour.

Her audience is carried by pop hits, that's how she gained them in the first place. The majority of songs performed on the tour were rap songs, hence it's a rap tour...keep thinking what you want though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
38 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Her audience is carried by pop hits, that's how she gained them in the first place. The majority of songs performed on the tour were rap songs, hence it's a rap tour...keep thinking what you want though

Lies. Rapping on a pop song doesn't make it less of a pop song.

Pop tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Lies. Rapping on a pop song doesn't make it less of a pop song.

Pop tour.

...except when you're only performing the rap part? Irregardless, not that I owe you any explanation, it's always best to do your research before posting. I was even generous with some of them for you. 

 

"Majesty"

"Hard White"

"Feeling Myself"

"Only"

"Truffle Butter"

"Did It On'em"

"Beez in the Trap"

"Rake It Up"

"Dance (Ass)"

"Big Bank"

"Fefe"

"Anaconda"

"Roman's Revenge"

"Up All Night"

"Throw Sum Mo"

"Plain Jane"

"Itty Bitty Piggy"

"Your Love"

"Make Me Proud"

"Monster"

"Turn Me On"

"Whip It"

"Pound the Alarm"

"Starships"

"Where Them Girls At"

"All Things Go"

"Save Me"

"Right Thru Me"

"Come See About Me"

"Grand Piano"

"Bed"

"Side to Side" / "Swalla"

"Chun-Li"

"Moment 4 Life"

Encore

"Super Bass"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Nicki Wrld Tour

Manchester: 10,334 / 11,468  $744,718

Zurich: 5,724 / 13,000  $510,870

Amsterdam: 6,846 / 7,056  $423,432

Brussels: 4,560 / 6,141  $262,739

Glasgow: 8,380 / 8,515  $491,715

Cologne: 10,360 / 12,000  $704,178

 

TPP Tour:

Manchester: 9,914 / 10,765  $642,496

Amsterdam: 10,497 / 15,600 $574,435

Brussels: 6,209 / 12,743  $327,341

Glasgow: 8,483 / 8,640  $537,471

She dropped everywhere except for Manchester ? 

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

She dropped everywhere except for Manchester ? 

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

The only significant drops are in Amsterdam and Brussels, and even then they weren't that bad. Glasgow was basically the same. Still pretty good for "flopping" and having no recent European hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Nicki Wrld Tour

Manchester: 10,334 / 11,468  $744,718

Zurich: 5,724 / 13,000  $510,870

Amsterdam: 6,846 / 7,056  $423,432

Brussels: 4,560 / 6,141  $262,739

Glasgow: 8,380 / 8,515  $491,715

Cologne: 10,360 / 12,000  $704,178

 

TPP Tour:

Manchester: 9,914 / 10,765  $642,496

Amsterdam: 10,497 / 15,600 $574,435

Brussels: 6,209 / 12,743  $327,341

Glasgow: 8,483 / 8,640  $537,471

Sis, you're comparing USD to Euro/Pounds. She actually did better in Glasgow in 2019 than in 2015.

 

dqKsa80.png

She grossed $548k USD in 2015 while grossing $645k USD in 2019

BkwWbys.png

 

& the gross for Cologne is $801,502 USD :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

Sis, you're comparing USD to Euro/Pounds. She actually did better in Glasgow in 2019 than in 2015.

 

dqKsa80.png

She grossed $548k USD in 2015 while grossing $645k USD in 2019

BkwWbys.png

 

& the gross for Cologne is $801,502 USD :clap3:

Mess. I thought the second number was the USD conversion, I didn't even check. I'll edit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

 

Are you really trying to leave off Your Love, Moment 4 Life and Side 2 Side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Are you really trying to leave off Your Love, Moment 4 Life and Side 2 Side?

Girl, just stop. Regardless without those, it's still more rap tracks than pop. Just give it up and stop reaching.

 

And Billboard counts Your Love and Moment 4 Life are rap tracks, so :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Girl, just stop. Regardless without those, it's still more rap tracks than pop. Just give it up and stop reaching.

 

And Billboard counts Your Love and Moment 4 Life are rap tracks, so :cm:

I'm not a girl.

And this still contradicts your point anyway.

Pop tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

I'm not a girl.

And this still contradicts your point anyway.

Pop tour.

Rap tour. Stay mad! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheFireLexus said:

Not mad. Pop tour.

Rap tour. and reported for spamming and adding nothing significant to the thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ANYWAYS. Back to summarizing the information that we have so far:

 

Nicki Wrld Tour

Manchester: 10,334 / 11,468  $744,718

Zurich: 5,724 / 13,000  $510,870

Amsterdam: 6,846 / 7,056  $423,432

Brussels: 4,560 / 6,141  $262,739

Glasgow: 8,380 / 8,515  $645,199

Cologne: 10,360 / 12,000  $801,502

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Rap tour. and reported for spamming and adding nothing significant to the thread!

Pop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

The fury :lmao:

 

 

What did Nicki do to hurt you? :lmao:

Lol let her keep it up, she's just leaving grounds to be banned. She mad that her fave female rappers can't keep up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2019 at 2:42 PM, Black Jesus said:

1. Nicki is FEMALE RAPPER who is 10-YEARS

But this is supposed to be a strength when it comes to touring. Your tour power is not supposed to dive at 10 years :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Javan said:

But this is supposed to be a strength when it comes to touring. Your tour power is not supposed to dive at 10 years :rip: 

...what female rapper hasn't seen a dive in numbers after 10 years? Especially in Europe...and even then, her numbers aren't diving. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Black Jesus said:

...what female rapper hasn't seen a dive in numbers after 10 years? Especially in Europe...and even then, her numbers aren't diving. 

Nicki is the only one to have made EDM pop music to have lasted 10 years so, you actually don’t need to be comparing Nicki to female rap artists who for one debuted in the 90s before the touring industry blew, and secondly did not make pop music. Nicki is more parrellel to modern day male rappers & pop girls. We will soon see Cardi’s numbers and that will give us the total confirmation that Nicki is indeed a flop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Javan said:

Nicki is the only one to have made EDM pop music to have lasted 10 years so, you actually don’t need to be comparing Nicki to female rap artists who for one debuted in the 90s before the touring industry blew, and secondly did not make pop music. Nicki is more parrellel to modern day male rappers & pop girls. We will soon see Cardi’s numbers and that will give us the total confirmation that Nicki is indeed a flop.

Lmao the amount of pressed in this post! And no, we won’t be seeing her European numbers because she won’t be headlining Europe, especially 10 years into her career. Good try though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Javan said:

And it’s a joint tour so we need to be cutting these stats in half tbf :cm:

You clearly know nothing about Europe. Stay in your lane and leave it to us who live here! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites