New boxscores l Nicki Wrld Tour

Anticipating

3 hours ago, Befour said:

The tickets are so cheap :skull:

The Generous Queen making her ticket prices available to ALL her fans. 

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Rogue

• Anticipating

• TheFireLexus

On 3/23/2019 at 5:54 PM, Riri. said:

The Queen of Rap. The ONLY female rapper able to do it! 

I'm bookmarking this post for the time Cardi tours there...

It sounds alright, but if it's one of the most successful dates... :toofunny3: I'm wondering where are those 25 millions that Barbz kept bringing? :bibliahh:

8 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

The Generous Queen making her ticket prices available to ALL her fans. 

More like making a 2 for 1 deal and lowering the prices so an entire arena can be filled (it still wasn't). :biblio: 

Edited by Badboidami

I'm wondering how many tickets got sold for the Amsterdam show! I went there and felt kinda bad when I walked in. The stage was like halfway in the venue instead of down the back and only the inner ring was in use while the outer ring was covered.. how many tickets do you need to sell to make a venue profitable? 

1 hour ago, pavi said:

I'm wondering how many tickets got sold for the Amsterdam show! I went there and felt kinda bad when I walked in. The stage was like halfway in the venue instead of down the back and only the inner ring was in use while the outer ring was covered.. how many tickets do you need to sell to make a venue profitable? 

She sold 6600 tickets .

Edited by Embustera

liberalmusiclover

So they only made half of the venue was available?

And she still couldn't sell out?

When these other dates hit with 5K people...

And the tickets prices only went up to $60?

wzvQn3J.gif

18 minutes ago, Embustera said:

She sold 6600 tickets .

Damn that amount of people almost could've fit in the AFAS Live venue close by. Luckily for Nicki I think half of the standing tickets were Golden Circle tickets and so was around one third of the seating tickets, so maybe the income in the end is not that bad. Besides that, the people that were there at least actively enjoyed the show

29 minutes ago, Embustera said:

She sold 6600 tickets .

The venue (with normal setup) has a capacity of 17k :ahh: 

On 3/25/2019 at 4:55 PM, Black Jesus said:

Katy isn't a female rapper dipshit. You can't compare female rap tours to female pop tours, it's beyond moronic. 

Nnnnnn at you not being able to read or comprehend English. I wasn’t comparing Katy to her. I was replying to a different comment. 

3 hours ago, Embustera said:

She sold 6600 tickets .

Where is your source for this? I haven't seen any official numbers for anywhere except Manchester. Her numbers for TPP tour were 10,497 / 15,600.

Edited by Black Jesus

9 hours ago, Badboidami said:

You're gonna have to have this page bookmarked for 10 years then because that's the only comparison you can make to these stats

Edited by Black Jesus

3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

You're gonna have to have this page bookmarked for 10 years then because that's the only comparison you can make to these stats

Has Nicki performed for a bigger crowd in UK during her career? I mean "solo" tour and not festivals? If so, what were the numbers? I can do it in this way then and if Cardi breaks it, she will just simply achieve more than Nicki was able to. :mandown:

58 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Has Nicki performed for a bigger crowd in UK during her career? I mean "solo" tour and not festivals? If so, what were the numbers? I can do it in this way then and if Cardi breaks it, she will just simply achieve more than Nicki was able to. :mandown:

2012 Manchester 18,589 - PFRR Tour

2012 O2 Arena 15,892 - PFRR Tour

2015 O2 Arena 14,590 - TPP Tour

Only numbers that are available that I can find

But let's be real...beating someone's attendance once vs. steady attendance numbers...which is more impressive? We still don't have her O2 numbers yet from the NWT

Edited by Black Jesus

45 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

2012 Manchester 18,589 - PFRR Tour

2012 O2 Arena 15,892 - PFRR Tour

2015 O2 Arena 14,590 - TPP Tour

Only numbers that are available that I can find

But let's be real...beating someone's attendance once vs. steady attendance numbers...which is more impressive? We still don't have her O2 numbers yet from the NWT

Ok, ok, this tour is definitely not the example of steady numbers...  :sorry: We gotta see how the future goes. Still bookmarking these posts. :mandown:

3 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Ok, ok, this tour is definitely not the example of steady numbers...  :sorry: We gotta see how the future goes. Still bookmarking these posts. :mandown:

You can't make that assumption yet but I was  referring to between 2012 and 2015 (O2 Arena, for example). We haven't seen the O2 numbers yet so we really don't have an idea of how it compares. She sold more tickets for her Manchester date than she did for the TPP tour, so we really don't have any idea yet of how the rest compares to TPP tour.

Edited by Black Jesus

Yike.

Edited by carpetbeetle

15 hours ago, Badboidami said:

It sounds alright, but if it's one of the most successful dates... :toofunny3: I'm wondering where are those 25 millions that Barbz kept bringing? :bibliahh:

tHe BaRbZ

Lol. Literally like one person said that, and I don’t even think it was a barb. 

10k/91% is pretty good. :clap3: Hopefully the rest of the tour will stay 85%+. 

13 hours ago, Embustera said:

She sold 6600 tickets .

This is made up. Where is the source?

12 minutes ago, Onikastan said:

Pollstar.

15 hours ago, pavi said:

Damn, was it really that bad? I saw Florence and the Machine in Rotterdam on the same day as Nicki's Amsterdam show and Ahoy was nearly sold out. I would have never expected Florence to do that much better than Nicki, in similarly sized venues no less. 

9 hours ago, Onikastan said:

Wait for the official boxscores and quote me again ?

11 hours ago, Embustera said:

Wait for the official boxscores and quote me again ?

Why do I have to wait for the official scores if you have them? Where's the source? Oh okay.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.