New boxscores l Nicki Wrld Tour

Anticipating

6 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

You're clueless. 700k is "barely grossing" over 500k? Female rappers don't generate large audiences in Europe, especially one 10 years into their careers. Literally look up the concert tour grosses of ANY female rapper today, from the US or Europe, and tell me if their average attendance was 10k or more. It's not an artist problem, it's a GENRE problem. 

are there even any other solo female rap ww tours? I don't think so!!

Edited by Universal King

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Rogue

• Anticipating

• TheFireLexus

1 minute ago, Universal King said:

are there even any other solo female ww tours? I don't think so!!

Exactly. 

6 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

You're clueless. 700k is "barely grossing" over 500k? Female rappers don't generate large audiences in Europe, especially one 10 years into their careers. Literally look up the concert tour grosses of ANY female rapper today, from the US or Europe, and tell me if their average attendance was 10k or more. It's not an artist problem, it's a GENRE problem. 

Female rapper with billions of streams. Isn't she supposed to be a 'streaming force'? 

Female rapper with the smash hit FeFe, which she included in her Queen era. 

Female rapper with a legacy of RedOne and David Guetta produced pop hits. 

She should be doing better. 

27 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

Female rapper with billions of streams. Isn't she supposed to be a 'streaming force'? 

Further proving you know nothing about her or female rap. Stick to pop. 

On 3/23/2019 at 2:10 AM, rihannabiggestfan said:

I remember reading a while ago on atrl that Katy had an amazing touring contract (for the artist), one of the best (most profit) among pop girls, queen :jonny5:

Yeah the label doesn’t get **** compared to what she gets.

yikes... if shes grossing this in ENGLAND, imagine the other dates. i mean, the fact that she didnt release any other days speaks volumes :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Further proving you know nothing about her or female rap. Stick to pop. 

stop acting like you know **** about rap. you stan nicki minaj :lmao:

5 hours ago, H-I-M said:

Right?! :dies: 

Y’all want her to play in a Beyoncé, Gaga, Taylor type world but then wanna pull out “bUt ShE’s A fEmAlE rApPeR!?!!!” excuse like it’s the race card. 

Make up your minds! :dies:

and why are we trying to act like rap isn't worldwide now? the basis of this being a genre problem is unfounded because it would be for some unknown reason europeans don't pay for tour tickets to see rap but will consume heavily in every other metric like streaming sales and radio. :psyduck:

She's in around the same league as Katy Perry was with California Dreams Tour:

pollstartoptours2011.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=8335304

On 3/23/2019 at 8:27 PM, ElectricFrancis said:

10k of a attendance and only earned 700k? :skull: A complete flop

she was selling her tix for 15$ on ebay so why are we surprised ?

9 hours ago, Judas Bertha said:

stop acting like you know **** about rap. you stan nicki minaj :lmao:

I stan THE QUEEN. The facts in my post jumped out, don't be mad!! Don't hate the player, hate the game :kiss:

8 hours ago, BNF91 said:

and why are we trying to act like rap isn't worldwide now? the basis of this being a genre problem is unfounded because it would be for some unknown reason europeans don't pay for tour tickets to see rap but will consume heavily in every other metric like streaming sales and radio. :psyduck:

FEMALE rap isn't worldwide, love. What female rapper is seeing consistent, significant streams/radio play in Europe? I'll wait. Rap is a heavily male-dominated genre. Male rappers can play Europe pretty fine but historically, females no (and several times? Forget it). The popularity of the genre is starting to change now, for sure, but not enough for even European female rappers to play successful tours in Europe, at least in comparison to the Nicki Wrld Tour. 

Edited by Black Jesus

3 hours ago, BadMonster96 said:

she was selling her tix for 15$ on ebay so why are we surprised ?

The stupidity jumped out! RESELLERS sell tickets on ebay, go off and play now 

I remember reading a while ago on atrl that Katy had an amazing touring contract (for the artist), one of the best (most profit) among pop girls, queen :jonny5:

Yeah, no. Katy has one successful tour under her belt. I'm sure she has a good touring contract as all major (or former major) pop girls do, but Katy being the most profitable is a joke. Artists like Taylor, Madonna, Beyonce, and Gaga who all have massively successful tours under their belt are the ones getting paid the most.

10 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

pollstartoptours2011.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=8335304

Nicki, ten years into her career, is now on the same level as Katy Perry three years into her career. dfdssdjh :rip: 

The numbers aren't that bad, the problem is that it was one of the best selling shows so :rip:

16 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

pollstartoptours2011.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=8335304

But that is Katy’s average after over 100 dates, Nicki had an entire leg canceled and now canceled even more dates so she is struggling to even do 20, she is more on Xtina’s Liberation alley :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Popboi. said:

But that is Katy’s average after over 100 dates, Nicki had an entire leg canceled and now canceled even more dates so she is struggling to even do 20, she is more on Xtina’s Liberation alley :bibliahh:

Use your brain. Katy:

#1. Isn't a female rapper

#2. Wasn't 10 years into her career during that tour

#3. Wasn't touring EUROPE as a female rapper, outside of her mainstream market.

Try to be intelligent. 

9 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Yeah, no. Katy has one successful tour under her belt. I'm sure she has a good touring contract as all major (or former major) pop girls do, but Katy being the most profitable is a joke. Artists like Taylor, Madonna, Beyonce, and Gaga who all have massively successful tours under their belt are the ones getting paid the most.

Nicki, ten years into her career, is now on the same level as Katy Perry three years into her career. dfdssdjh :rip: 

Katy isn't a female rapper dipshit. You can't compare female rap tours to female pop tours, it's beyond moronic. 

5 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Use your brain. Katy:

#1. Isn't a female rapper

#2. Wasn't 10 years into her career during that tour

#3. Wasn't touring EUROPE as a female rapper, outside of her mainstream market.

Try to be intelligent. 

And you think the European GP cares that much that she’s a rapper when her smash hits there are the likes of Starships, Turn Me On and Pound the Alarm and only “hit” album was Roman Reloaded? :bibliahh:  If anything she should be doing better touring in US as rap touring market is getting bigger, but she had to scrap the whole thing :bibliahh:

It being her 3rd tour in Europe also helps her as she has already built an audience, in contrast to Katy’s first outside festivals on the Hello Katy Tour. You really thought you did something with “use your brain” though, angry barbz never change.

1 hour ago, KCLA said:

She’s a ****ing loser

:rip:

10 hours ago, Popboi. said:

And you think the European GP cares that much that she’s a rapper when her smash hits there are the likes of Starships, Turn Me On and Pound the Alarm and only “hit” album was Roman Reloaded? :bibliahh:  If anything she should be doing better touring in US as rap touring market is getting bigger, but she had to scrap the whole thing :bibliahh:

It being her 3rd tour in Europe also helps her as she has already built an audience, in contrast to Katy’s first outside festivals on the Hello Katy Tour. You really thought you did something with “use your brain” though, angry barbz never change.

The stupidity jumped out. If her last "hit" album was released in 2012, the fact that she can even pull numbers like that as a female rapper is even more impressive. She's built a following in Europe, yes, which is why her attendance for this show was higher than her attendance for her date on TPP tour at the same venue  

The tickets are so cheap :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.