New boxscores l Nicki Wrld Tour

Anticipating

The_Nicki_Wrld_Tour.jpg

First boxscore is out. I'll keep updating.

bPnh3bK.png

jzKF5NW.png

ampVG1u.png

jl5I5sn.png

Source: Pollstar

Edited by Anticipating

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Rogue

• Anticipating

• TheFireLexus

Thought it'd be a sold out show but still cute, I guess. :emofish:

Edited by Anticipating

1 minute ago, @michael said:

First page

MTE 

I wonder how much of that she gets after they pay...

-the venue

-the dancers

-the crew

-the security

-the electricity (not shade lolol, it costs money to run a show, not sure if the electricity is included in venue costs)

-and then paying off money spent on props, graphics,etc

-pay producers royalties for the songs played

I want to know how much artists actually make from what we see in the box scores that release 

I thought it was sold out.

Just double-checking that I’m reading this correctly, $744,718 is the gross in American dollars and 10,334 was the attendance?

Just now, diamondsdancing said:

Just double-checking that I’m reading this correctly, $744,718 is the gross in American dollars and 10,334 was the attendance?

This. 

"She's the first female rapper to achieve this"

How is this an accomplishment? she's probably the only female rapper to ever book it. didn't even sell it out.

Pop girls do massive numbers around the world and I hardly hear their fanbases making every small thing "an ACHIEVEMENT" like nicki stans do 

.....it's annoying?

Watch them say **** like "She's the first female rapper to ever sell out the hot dogs at the venue" 

Edited by gooddreams
grammar

Just now, diamondsdancing said:

Yep, you're correct.

1 minute ago, gooddreams said:

-the venue

-the dancers

-the crew

-the security

-the electricity (not shade lolol, it costs money to run a show, not sure if the electricity is included in venue costs)

I want to know how much artists actually make from what we see in the box scores that release 

i read that they make around 50/40% which isn't amazing income-wise unless you're doing taylor/p!nk/madonna/ed numbers.

Here we go.

:ahh: 

I was told by ATRL user @Cosmikel that this tour already made $25 Million and counting. I expect nothing less when this thread is updated.

22 minutes ago, gooddreams said:

"She's the first female rapper to achieve this"

How is this an accomplishment? she's probably the only female rapper to ever book it. didn't even sell it out.

Pop girls do massive numbers around the world and I hardly hear their fanbases making every small thing "an ACHIEVEMENT" like nicki stans do 

.....it's annoying?

Watch them say **** like "She's the first female rapper to ever sell out the hot dogs at the venue" 

Because there isn’t many successful female rappers, let alone on a global spectrum.

A lot of male rappers can’t even tour the countries and book the venues she does, so yes, a female rapper doing so is an achievement  :skull:

Edited by OnikaSlays

Is someone trolling? or does the OP really think that those numbers are an accomplishment ?? :psyduck:

Not bad.

7 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

Because there isn’t many successful female rappers, let alone on a global spectrum.

A lot of male rappers can’t even tour the countries and book the venues she does, so yes, a female rapper doing so is an achievement  :skull:

fair points :1stplace:

26 minutes ago, gooddreams said:

-the venue

-the dancers

-the crew

-the security

From what i've read tour promoters/sponsors like live nation pay for most of this, the venue pays a bulk fee for royalties not the artist.

The total Box Office is split 3 ways between 1. the artist and his/her team (and label if the artist has a 360 deal. 2. The promoters 3. The venue. So the artist and their team gets around 30 to 33 percent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.