Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

Kamala or Beto: who’ll be our next Pres?

80 posts in this topic

fanboyn8
7 hours ago, Bloo said:

Yeah, because the two most recent presidents have been predictable picks (a black man with a middle name of Hussein and a literal reality television star with no political experience).

8 hours ago, tylerrcrush said:

This is such a shallow and honestly stupid political take. More than likely, America wouldn't elect a gay man as president, no. But he's not running as a gay man. He's running as a qualified politician, veteran, millennial, and all around great candidate.

8 hours ago, Icarus said:

I said the exact same thing a few weeks ago :rip:  but I've seen the light and I truly think he could do something. Americans love authenticity, and he could be the most authentic person in the race right now with Bernie

8 hours ago, Haus said:

lol..... compelling

I would be SO here for it, but I just don’t see a married gay man winning before a woman.  “WHOS GONNA BE THE FIRST LADY!?”  “OUR VALUES?!!” 

Anyways he is likeable and appears genuine— he would have my vote if he gets the nom.  I just feel like Trump and his base would have a field day with him.

frenchyisback
On 3/21/2019 at 1:36 AM, Haus said:

pete is gonna win. period. 

the current frontrunners don't matter in the long run. twitter is catching on at an exponential rate and he's currently impenetrable. his story and background are like no other and he's a completely fresh face no one could have legitimate trouble to get behind. he opened the discussions on supreme court and electoral reform, and now being hailed for his specific ideas regarding 'reparations' talk. being booked for tv appearances left and right. the way he speaks... there's no candidate like him and that's why people are falling. he is the obama of 2020. 

Amen to this....

i still think Kamala will be tough competition.

Pete has the elite and the independents & organized labor.

But Obama had black voters too to double down on his Early success.

Pete will have to find a way to either get either blacks  or Latinos in his corner if he wants to be the nominee.

It is bee tough but I believe he has what it takes...

Gabriel

It'll be Bernie or Biden, lets be honest here. 

Scotland

None. Trump will.

selfmadelatino

I think Beto can do it. I live in Texas and seen how good his campaign was. Yeah he lost but in a red state he was pretty dang close. I think he can do well nationally.