• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptique

• Bang Up

• Hurem

• Yanko

2 hours ago, Kkamjong said:

They've done this since the beginning of time. Remember when they claimed Youtube didn't matter?

Don't you drag K-pop groups for putting their mvs as ads, and then you suddenly don't believe in payola?

30 minutes ago, Cannon said:

You mean to tell me the views jumped the day of and day after Katy’s show topped Sunday’s ratings?! THE LIDDOS ARE SO DUMB AND DESPERATE TO DRAG KATY Loooooooooool

i wonder why it didn't jumped in itunes and spotify and apple music

ex1dZi8.png

30 minutes ago, Cannon said:

You mean to tell me the views jumped the day of and day after Katy’s show topped Sunday’s ratings?! THE LIDDOS ARE SO DUMB AND DESPERATE TO DRAG KATY Loooooooooool

ex1dZi8.png

Wait I thought the KiddieKatz were in on the joke but they’re actually in here trying to drag for real I-

Bless.

ex1dZi8.png

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

Wait I thought the KiddieKatz were in on the joke but they’re actually in here trying to drag for real I-

Bless.

ex1dZi8.png

tbh.. i was here for the jokes but then i read serious arguments. i-

ex1dZi8.png

24 minutes ago, Seros said:

Don't you drag K-pop groups for putting their mvs as ads, and then you suddenly don't believe in payola?

When did I say that? 

13 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

ex1dZi8.png

It iTunes position  increased on Monday and continues to this day. Try again! 

5 hours ago, Cannon said:

Imagine taking a page from Nicki Minaj's book and crying "Payola and sympathy!11!!!" with a straight face :toofunny2: 

5 hours ago, Cannon said:

The liddos clearly have PTSD over something that happened over FIVE YEARS AGO!

"Buh-buh but Payola!!!"

2L9PX94.gif

dude... I was literally FORCED to click "not interested" on 365, because it kept popping up every 3 SONGS.  You do realize? Every 3 songs 365 was popping up next even though I had already listened to it once.  And they didn't just boost the MV :toofunny2:  They also boosted the Lyrics video.  

Also was this thread started by a monster? Then wtf is your problem :toofunny2:  You really need to STOP living in the past, it's 2019 now.  it's like monsters telling the kats they have PTSD back in 2013 cuz of the Gaga slayage 2008-2011 :lmao:  You tried. 

27 minutes ago, Mariano said:

dude... I was literally FORCED to click "not interested" on 365, because it kept popping up every 3 SONGS.  You do realize? Every 3 songs 365 was popping up next even though I had already listened to it once.  And they didn't just boost the MV :toofunny2:  They also boosted the Lyrics video.  

Also was this thread started by a monster? Then wtf is your problem :toofunny2:  You really need to STOP living in the past, it's 2019 now.  it's like monsters telling the kats they have PTSD back in 2013 cuz of the Gaga slayage 2008-2011 :lmao:  You tried. 

You are so dramatic it’s almost pathetic :rip: 

20 hours ago, HolyYoursTruly said:

The song started being in my recommendations these last few days for no reason :rip: 

same :dies: 

Maybe it can re-enter hot 100 now

it randomly started playing after i was listening to infected mushrooms :dies: 

6 hours ago, Cryptique said:

update

15 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (A Star Is Born) 2,951,749

21 Zedd, Katy Perry - 365 (Official) 2,861,073

well

BadMonster96

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.