Bernie Prepares to Go Scorched Earth NEGATIVE !!!

120 posts in this topic

frenchyisback
Posted (edited)

After destroying the once sky-high favorability ratings of Hillary among democrats with a sustain campaign of personal & character attacks which eventually led her to lose the 2016 election... Bernie is already getting ready to spend his millions in character assassination.

Bernie Sanders Hires Fierce Biden, Beto, Harris Critic As Top Adviser

March 19, 2019 11:35 am

Bernie Sanders has brought an old ally back into the fold — one who has a long-running history of painting a number of Sanders’ top 2020 foes as being corporatist traitors.

Sanders’ campaign announced Tuesday that he’s hired journalist David Sirota as a senior communications adviser and speechwriter...

Sirota has been particularly harsh towards Biden. ...... — Sirota has highlighted a number of other issues he takes with the former vice president in various stories and since-deleted tweets in recent months as it’s become clear that Biden would likely be squaring off against Sanders (and before Sirota had publicly acknowledged his role helping Sanders).

Sirota has also been leading the charge against O’Rourke, stoking a growing online feud between Sanders and O’Rourke supporters that has already left its mark on the primary. Sirota went on a tweetstorm in December attacking O’Rourke’s supporters in the oil and gas industry, ignoring the fact that O’Rourke’s campaign didn’t accept any corporate PAC money (he appears to have recently deleted those tweets). That came the same week that he penned a pair of columns accusing O’Rourke of voting regularly with President Trump and slamming him for following President Obama’s model of working with big business rather than treating it as the enemy.

He’s also been fiercely critical of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA).

“Kamala Harris is entitled to no scrutiny, just like every other Democratic politician who is loved by Clinton donors. Also, war is peace,” he tweeted in 2017 during a since-deleted tweetstorm attacking some of her actions as attorney general.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/bernie-sanders-hires-fierce-biden-beto-harris-critic-as-top-adviser

HOW MANY TWEETS HAS HE HAD TO DELETE IN DISGRACE?

sarcastic bernie sanders GIF by Leroy Patterson

LookinIn
Posted (edited)

are we suprised that someone who isn't a democrat wouldnt hold anything back against democrats in another attempt to hijack the party?

Demagogues gonna be Demagogues though 

Bang Up

He’s only interested in getting his way. He doesn’t care about anything else. He doesn’t care about this country. He doesn’t care about helping best Donald Trump. This is why I cannot stand him. Can he just *** already?

Horizon Flame

So he’s hiring Mr Crazy Pants. He will regret this decision. 

19SLAYty9

He's a loser. If he gets the nomination I may not vote. He's a spoiled racist, rapey man baby.

Ecstasy

Go in Bernard and destroy that corrupt party of pushovers

ShouldersSideways
1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

He's a loser. If he gets the nomination I may not vote. He's a spoiled racist, rapey man baby.

I can't stand the man but that's not what we're gonna do. We are voting for whoever gets the nomination, even if it's like... Tara Reid. 

DpFnhPGV4AEAfJT.thumb.jpg.adcb9122aef15d

Bloo
4 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I can’t stand Bernie, but if he gets the nomination you had better vote for him. 

Troye

Good, I hope he burns down the entire Democrat establishment. :cm:

#BernieOrBust

Dynamo

Disgustin. Showin the bad side of the left. Trump won thanks to this :emofish:

JoJo
Just now, Troye said:

Good, I hope he burns down the entire Democrat establishment. :cm:

#BernieOrBust

:cm:

but no to #BernieorBust. I'll vote for any ****ty centrist neolib for the general election if it means getting rid of Trump.

It is funny how many people are deluded enough to hate Bernie. Their precious Beto, Kamala, and Biden are all against M4A. Bernie's been advocating it for decades. But apparently Bernie is the one who wants to destroy Americans :toofunny3:

He's also the only one who I trust that wouldn't start a war in Venezuela.

Troye
Just now, JoJo said:

but no to #BernieorBust. I'll vote for any ****ty centrist neolib for the general election if it means getting rid of Trump.

It is funny how many people are deluded enough to hate Bernie. Their precious Beto, Kamala, and Biden are all against M4A. Bernie's been advocating it for decades. But apparently Bernie is the one who wants to destroy Americans :toofunny3:

I joke about the hashtag though. The only one I refuse to acknowledge is Creepy Uncle Joe. :cm:

19SLAYty9
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I can't stand the man but that's not what we're gonna do. We are voting for whoever gets the nomination, even if it's like... Tara Reid. 

10 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I can’t stand Bernie, but if he gets the nomination you had better vote for him. 

I might just write in someone, like many of his supporters did. Someone like Hillary Clinton, maybe.

JoJo
Just now, Troye said:

I joke about the hashtag though. The only one I refuse to acknowledge is Creepy Uncle Joe. :cm:

He better not run. I high-key believe there will be sexual assault allegations against him during his campaign. 

Haus
14 minutes ago, Bloo said:

the problem is that democrats would be more likely to support bernie in the GE than bernie's fans would be for anyone else. 

D_Man3379

Lmao hiring a psycho path to do the dirty work. 

frenchyisback
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, JoJo said:

He s the only one who thinks Maduro is  not a dictator.

i guess we ll replace 1 dictator loving president with another one.

& in 2020, the idea that a democrat would start a war in Latin America after all the now exposed dark history between both... stop crazy fear mongering. We re not tryna have an even bigger humanitarian crisis at our borders.

Gui Blackout
Posted (edited)

Whatever, let him run a hyper negative, attack-driven, insecure, petty campaign. It will come back to bite him hard, especially when people like Beto are putting out a message of positivity, togetherness, and dialogue. No one wants a Trump of the (far)left. 

Monster Megamind

Why don't you wait and watch and decide after some smearing starts... Don't assume everything before hand

Gui Blackout
Just now, Monster Megamind said:

Why don't you wait and watch and decide after some smearing starts... Don't assume everything before hand

It has already started 

Monster Megamind
2 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

It has already started 

That was long before. He rightfully exposed Beto for the centrist that he is by showing everyone his voting record... Or is that wrong according to you?

Monster Megamind

Hillary literally hired everyone to smear Bernie in the last election. I don't see people calling her out..

Cannon

Give em hell Bernie!! This is the same party who sabotaged him in favor of Hillary. They deserve all this vitriol and more after what the democratic establishment did to him during the 2016 primaries.