Kworb radio section makes a comeback

Hurem

the list is pretty accurate actually, i listen to the radio when i go to school and i can confirm how many time i have to change to a different station

I'll miss spins but :clap3:

This is actually accurate. I like it. I knew kworb won't disappoint us.

• ATRL Moderator

is this just the overall chart that he used to do? @Kworb explain pls

YASSS, that's the only radio section we need for predictions anyways  :clap3:

QueenofCopyPaste

Yasssss KING 

Kworb ha Superbowl moment 

Next is iTunes chart coming back, ha A Star is Born moment :clap3:

Goodness grief.

Listener impressions are HORRIFICALLY low and what's worst is that these are media's numbers which are generally higher than Neilsen BDS numbers, the format that Billboard uses to measure airplay by. :hoetenks:

The current state of airplay numbers take me back to circa. 2000-2001.

The fact that every song beyond #3 is raking in less than 100M AI. It won't be long before the number one song ranks in with ~95M AI.

:hoetenks:

That's all i need for my estimates.. thanks @Kworb :date:

beautiful

OMG I’m so happy I could cry this is better than nothing and at least i don’t have to go to that ugly ass All Access website designed in 2002 

great to see  this from Kworb . All Access and Mediabase have the format charts anyway but not the overall which we all want as well.

On 3/18/2019 at 4:23 AM, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Goodness grief.

Listener impressions are HORRIFICALLY low and what's worst is that these are media's numbers which are generally higher than Neilsen BDS numbers, the format that Billboard uses to measure airplay by. :hoetenks:

The current state of airplay numbers take me back to circa. 2000-2001.

The fact that every song beyond #3 is raking in less than 100M AI. It won't be long before the number one song ranks in with ~95M AI.

:hoetenks:

If Pop radio wasn't petty and Shallow's Pop position was in line with its HAC and AC positions Shallow would have at least another 30m audience which would put it over 100m with just 3 formats. Instead it's stuck at a measly 70m. I don't see it getting past 80 without KIIS and KAMP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.