Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Beyoncé has recorded 3 new songs for Upcoming SOLO New Album

56 posts in this topic

MrBeyonceFan

She is set to drop a new solo album this summer, with a women’s rights theme.

I’m told the singer has completed three “killer” tracks already.

She plans for her next record to mark the end of a very dark chapter of her pop career, after addressing husband Jay Z’s infidelity in her 2016 album Lemonade.

While her last album gave an insight to the state of her marriage, this offering will be about sisterhood and empowering women in light of the #MeToo movement.

A source revealed: “Beyonce is on a break right now, but she has secretly been working on an album and has completed three songs which are all about women supporting women and lifting each other up.

“They are fierce dancefloor fillers, which her fans will love.”

She is also planning to tour the UK.

But it will not be until next summer, as she is busy with acting pursuits playing Nala in the Lion King live-action remake – alongside Donald Glover as Simba and Chiwetel Ejiofor as Scar – while writing and recording.

She has also been occupied with her Beygood charity work and is planning to mentor young people in universities to help them in business.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8653802/robbie-williams-feud-liam-gallagher-vegas/

http://goss.ie/featured/beyonce-has-completed-three-songs-for-upcoming-album-169804

The source knows nothing about the theme of the album but yes she's def been in the studio hence her disappearance for almost 6 weeks

ahhhh:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

MrBeyonceFan
1 minute ago, HoneyHoney said:

The Sun :rip:

you got me all excited for nothing

listen...at least it's something :weeps:

Lorelei

"Dancefloor fillers" :rip: as if, it's gonna be urban 100%

Tour the UK again so soon? Last summer her tour dates didn't fair so well over there.

HoneyHoney
1 minute ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

listen...at least it's something :weeps:

I know sis, the Beyhydration is getting to me too :cries:

MrBeyonceFan
2 minutes ago, Body Electrician said:

All co-written with men? :coffee:

I don't remember the source stating this? I hope you aren't attempting to "drag", I hear that could get you a few warning points. :celestial5:

Mariano
3 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

I had hoped she recorded more than that by now :dancehall:

These are 3 completely done songs, she could have 20 other recordings that aren't finalized etc, no? 

MrBeyonceFan
5 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

I had hoped she recorded more than that by now :dancehall:

she's probably on her 20 or 30th track by now. She usually finishes her album a year or 7 months before it will be released. She works extremely fast but takes her time because the album usually changes last min. (4,ST, Lemonade)

MrBeyonceFan
3 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Not "dancefloor fillers" :priceless:

The GP hoping for another Single Ladies/RTW :toofunny3:

Bey'Knight

I thought The Sun was the source for a sec there. I hope she’s smarter about her approach this time. It doesn’t have to traditional but it shouldn’t be a surprise release either n pls give the album room to marinate in public consciousness before heading out on tour. 

Personally, I think it would better to release the album a couple of months after TLK’s release. She’d be capitalizing on its success then a la circa 2013. 

Shinning

Doubt this. She’s a pioneer of woman’s rights in music and already did women empowerment music thousands of times and everyone else followed. She’s a premier artiste of music and will come up with something rule breaking and innovative.