• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

13 minutes ago, talent said:

FYC: the garbage that was Candid for WORST round

Someone clearly forgot the abomination that the Opposites round was! (Besides the winning team ofc)

Worst contestant? Oh wow I don’t know what to base my criteria on

36 minutes ago, EriKills said:

So who won?? 

Also when are these noms due? 

lxpoHF3.gif

lets say 12 more hours and then i'll make the shortlist

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: BAGELS

@Kylie Jenner @Moonlightbae @Sabbath @Boys

Spoiler

Kylie Jenner - You started out way ahead of everyone in the first few rounds, but I think you got some competition along the way (esp in the form of the now eliminated Invisibility). During this time you also lost a bit steam. But you never really failed really hard, some rounds were just not as exciting as others. In the end you picked it up again and I think you have a great portfolio, no bad photos, just some photos clearly better than others. Happiness picture is really cute here, it portrays the emotion well here, and what I look about this is that it feels natural, and not too forced. Fantasy is amazing, one of your strongest shots of the season! And your shot of the season was well-chosen, it's a unique entry in this competition, and a unique pic for Bella too that is still somewhat representative of her. You can be proud of what you did. Now stream Duncan Laurence - Arcade.

Moonlightbae - I know fatbox said he was surprised to see you here, but after the last few rounds you really proved your worth! I think you flew a little under the radar for the first few rounds but we stan a silent killer that stays there delivering decent entries and still knocks out of the park at the end when it's down to the nitty gritty. You can be proud of what you delivered.

As for your 3 shots Happiness is okay. I love the picture itself (tho like Kanye could look a bit happier) the thing is that happiness isn't the first thing on my mind with this pic while it is with the others. Fantasy is really pretty (tho it looks familiar? have you sent this in an earlier round from the same photoshoot? Not complaining if it's a good shoot though :fan: better than a bad pic). Your shot of the season is iconic, and I totally get the choice. I would've chosen one that was more risky or unique, like your incredible minimalism entry, but this one is a great pic I loved too! Now stream Duncan Laurence - Arcade.

Sabbath - Hi fat whale! This round has been.. rocky but that's also nice to see. Because your track record doesn't show it fully, but you had some great ups and some risks that failed but were still quite ambitious. You proved your worth in this contest with constantly trying to do better and whilst you failed sometimes, I'm sure the greatest artists do that all the time. Looking back you have a very nice portfolio with some photos that were sometimes misunderstood by some judges :fan: 

As for your 3 shots: Happiness, love it! The vibe is served here and I think it's a fun pic. I think Fantasy pic is the least fantasy of the four.. but I also get it so it's not like it doesn't serve fantasy. As a pic itself, it's quite honestly one of the best shots of the season. Absolutely beautiful. As for your shot of the season, it's well chosen. It represents that riskier side of you, and this pic has grown on me since the round even more. I also think the sex pic was nice, but this one is a better representative of who you were as a contestant. Now stream Duncan Laurence - Arcade.

Boys - fat bitch lose weight! Who would've thought we had a male model in the finale? I certainly didn't think so in the first few rounds. But you undoubtedly proved your worth, before, and most certainly after your elimination too. The other males sent in some nice shots occasionally, but they all stayed inside the lines. You got outside of them too, and thank god for that. You sent in some very exciting, crazy and cooky entries. I know a lot of male photoshoots are boring and hetero influenced, but most of Jon's entries went all out. Yes you had some missteps along the way, but my god did you do great with a male model. 

As for your 3 shots: happiness, cute! It serves the vibe. It's a similar theme to Moonlightbae's, but I think the emotion itself is better shown here. Fantasy is fun, and definitely out there. What I like the most about it is that it shows this risky side of Jon that other males (and even many female peepz) haven't shown us. This is a great pic, I also like how it uses these rocks that are also seen in your best shot. Idk if it's intentional, but I love that. You had some great shots that would've been a good pick too, but I like this one because it's shows how male model pics can be exciting without being too extra. This is a very universal pic, but still unique. Now stream Duncan Laurence - Arcade.

@Navyofbadgals is our deal still on? I'll start streaming on all platforms for that #1 ranking so just send me a PM to confirm

Anna ou! :biblio:

15 minutes ago, Boys said:

@Navyofbadgals is our deal still on? I'll start streaming on all platforms for that #1 ranking so just send me a PM to confirm

Anna ou! :biblio:

I-

I love Boys entry for shot of the seqson but I would have lived it more if it was his Power round photo. That just screams greatness. And it also still gives me a hard-on. :oh:

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

I love Boys entry for shot of the seqson but I would have lived it more if it was his Power round photo. That just screams greatness. And it also still gives me a hard-on. :oh:

That one was cute but the B&W ruined it for me. However his Luxury shot has me on my knees, going to town and never seeing daylight again :drool:

2 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

Looking back you have a very nice portfolio with some photos that were sometimes misunderstood by some judges :fan: 

eaux wow eaux wow we love a WOKE JUDGE

2 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

Now stream Duncan Laurence - Arcade.

streaming on 5 different laptops as I type

THE POSE AWARDS | VOTE HERE x

We have our shortlist and you can now vote for your winner in each category of The POSE Awards, i've put all the shots nominated in spoiler tags below so you don't have to go back and find them.

Voting closes at 3PM EST. Results for the finale and the awards will start at 4PM EST :heart2:

MOST OVERRATED SHOT

Spoiler

LIQUID (LOYALTY | RIHANNA)

2dtp4x2.jpg

LIQUID (KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID)

35l7squ.jpg

FUTURISTIC (KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID)

35bvzex.jpg

PROP (MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN)

210669_original_portrait.png

PROP (KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID)

11bur1i.jpg

FREESTYLE/COMEBACK ROUND (BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA)

35d758f89023f79c785c4814c9b1890d.jpg

LUXURY (BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA)

jon-kortajarena-elle-russia-dan-beleiu-0

COLOUR (LOYALTY | RIHANNA)

20ifhpy.jpg

CANDID (ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER)

33631981848_0f430da01d_b.jpg

SEX (INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO)

2rfvb6a.jpg

BEST SHOT

Spoiler

ANIMALS (SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD)

90545t.jpg

PROP (NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE)

D1605-070-0651.jpg

SEX (INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO)

2rfvb6a.jpg

FUTURISTIC (KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID)

35bvzex.jpg

FREESTYLE (ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER)

315236b72893327213c10ea25e287445.jpg

LIQUID (SABBATH | ZENDAYA)

2s7ayqu.jpg

LIQUID (THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS)

259y3nt.jpg

PARTY (FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI)

67nwy9.jpg

WORST (NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE)

1omvd1.jpg

MINIMALISM (MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN)

2gxrbx5.jpg

WORST SHOT

Spoiler

COLOUR (INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO)

ogjp87.jpg

COLOUR (SABBATH | ZENDAYA)

2q9gfn8.jpg

COMEBACK/FREESTYLE (MXTTHEWDELREY | JENY B)

11039838_1176269939065103_80155114568112

FREESTYLE/COMEBACK (SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD)

9af435cdaf971061e4a8b6ef04de7c87.jpg

PARTY (KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY)

ab531f24aa5df6a077a23964f46030af.jpg

PARTY (KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID)

vogue_28129.jpg

WORST (THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR)

257io2u.jpg

ANIMAL (URBAN | SOLANGE)

s442fa.jpg

CANDID (RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ)

v-magazine-dinner-at-la-perouse-outside-

MINIMALISM (LUKEY | PARIS HILTON)

orhvvd.jpg

My sex shot both in most overrated and best fffffffff I have to scream.

Some hideous shots I forgot to include in my "worst" noms were Lukey's Minimalist and KatyCatPH's Party so good job!

Just now, Loyalty said:

I- 

Two noms in most overrated pic :biblio:

Let me be a snitch and admit I included ur Liquid one x

However your Colour one was an absolute underrated SLAY why would someone nom that? :biblio:

ugh the best shot category being full of absolute slays :jonny5:

there were so many that got left out for only getting one vote too

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Let me be a snitch and admit I included ur Liquid one x

However your Colour one was an absolute underrated SLAY why would someone nom that? :biblio:

Tea :biblio:

OT: Who is in the finale?

2 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Tea :biblio:

OT: Who is in the finale?

Kylie, Boys, Sabbath & Moonlightbae :heart2:

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: TSAREENA

@Kylie Jenner @Boys @Sabbath @Moonlightbae

Spoiler

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID -  For this round, you really showed what makes you the clear front runner for this season. You’ve shown great consistently delivering great shots that not only met the different challenges but stood out positively most rounds. Love your happiness shot. Probably never seen Bella smile and it’s surprisingly a really cute one. Fantasy is my fave this round.Gorgeous bodysuit and her pose adds a lot to it. Your selection of best shot is the one that made me switch on you since I hated your first round pic. In general you’ve been a force and have snatched top 3 from me consistently. I saw you in the finale the most out of the gurls left.  You did that love. Congratulations.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - For this round, you served a reminder of how great of a choice Zendaya is. All three shots are so different. Adore your happiness shot. Not sure how she jumped that high lmao. Your fantasy shot is so adorable. Love the colors of it. Your best shot is definitely one of my faves from you as well. You’ve had some real ups and downs this season and especially later on in the season, I honestly didn’t think you’d make it to the finale and hear you are. You’ve done an amazing job especially considering your very rocky start.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - The underdog of the season in general but I’ve been of a fan of your entries all season. The range that Kim has in her shots is surprising tbh and you’ve done a great job showing that. For this round sadly your picks didn’t do well in comparison to the others. For happiness, Jon served a better version with a fake wedding photo and for Fantasy, I’ve seen a pic from this photo shoot in a previous round already so that too some points away. Still a gorgeous shoot. Your best shot is pretty cute but I’ve enjoyed a few of your shoots a bit more. Still appreciate. Great job with Kim again. You snapped.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Who said the comeback kid couldn’t make it to the finale. You easily proved that male models have it in them to serve something different and stay in competition with the gurls. For this round, your happiness shot is pretty cute. Definitely better than Kim’s though not as strong as the other two for me. Fantasy is so interesting and your best shot is definitely a stunner that earned you a 2nd chance in the game. In general, you’ve been very consistent with a few duds and have been one of the biggest personalities in the game with your messiness. We stan. Great job this season. You did that.

Omg 2 best shot nominations and a miss congeniality nomination :jonny5: tysm :heart2:

lxpoHF3.gif

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Omg 2 best shot nominations and a miss congeniality nomination :jonny5: tysm :heart2:

lxpoHF3.gif

in my unbiased opinion I thought you were robbed in the 'gone too soon' category :jonny:

20 minutes ago, Noah said:

lxpoHF3.gif

Ajsjsbdb I forgot to nom you for "gone too soon" too :skull: 

The most undeserved elim of the season perhaps

lxpoHF3.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.