POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

1 minute ago, Moonlightbae said:

the good sis hasn't been online for more than an hour, text her or something :-*

ff atleast that gives me a chance to decide on the final round :skull:

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Just now, Lukey said:

To Queen, never have I witnessed a host get so lazy

hope australia loses tomorrow :heart2:

11 minutes ago, talent said:

not me accidentally spoiling but at least it was assumed  :shutup:

FFFFFFF I screamed

@Lukey hi I dragged you often but you’re still a legend x

n4vXsPm.gif

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

@Lukey hi I dragged you often but you’re still a legend x

n4vXsPm.gif

So kind of you.

You'll make Kate a legend tomorrow also by voting for her win

n4vXsPm.gif

Just now, Lukey said:

So kind of you.

You'll make Kate a legend tomorrow also by voting for her win

n4vXsPm.gif

Not gonna happen sweetie

n4vXsPm.gif

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Not gonna happen sweetie

n4vXsPm.gif

Slovenia for the win

:party:

Just now, Alena said:

Slovenia for the win

should've been Look Away, robbed kings ??

18 minutes ago, Lukey said:

To Queen, never have I witnessed a host get so lazy, but I love and appreciate that.

ffff

11 minutes ago, Alena said:

Slovenia for the win

No 

n4vXsPm.gif

14 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

should've been Look Away, robbed kings ??

Ugh, i know right ????????

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

No 

n4vXsPm.gif

:nicole2:

8 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

No 

n4vXsPm.gif

Why do all the judges and competitors hate me??

Mess ATRL resent the notification about QC tagging me for the bottom 2 and I ran thinking the result was out

n4vXsPm.gif

4 hours ago, Alena said:

Slovenia for the win

4 hours ago, Alena said:

Slovenia for the win

KDo3u2k.png

BOTTOMS AND ELIMINATED

@Invisibility @Sabbath

4. Sabbath | Zendaya (total score: 7.4)

talent: 5th / Alena: 4th / Conchita: 6th / Navyofbadgals: 4th / Tsareena: 5th
MOTION AVERAGE: 4.8

talent: 1st / Alena: 1st / Conchita: 5th / Navyofbadgals: 2nd / Tsareena: 4th
NPS AVERAGE: 2.6

5. Invisibility | Shiina Ringo (total score: 9.2)

talent: 2nd / Alena: 5th / Conchita: 4th / Navyofbadgals: 5th / Tsareena: 4th
MOTION AVERAGE: 4

talent: 3rd / Alena: 6th / Conchita: 6th / Navyofbadgals: 5th / Tsareena: 6th
NPS AVERAGE: 5.2

KYLIE JENNER HAS CHOSEN TO SAVE ...

Spoiler

SABBATH | ZENDAYA

So that means we say goodbye to Invisibility who finished in 5th place with Shiina Ringo, thank you so much for playing I was slayed by so many of your shots this season :jonny:

LEADERBOARD

You haven't been collecting points for no reason, your ranking on the leaderboard becomes the sixth judge in the final round.

1. Kylie Jenner

2. Boys

3. Moonlightbae

4. Sabbath

:mandown:

46 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I went out last night let me live

anyway sent

hope you had fun sis x

OT: perched for the finale :gaycat2:

Here's my very personal post about this:

“I’ll protect you by these hands, come to me”

Shiina Ringo, “Yami ni Furu Ame”

(A Driving Rain in Darkness)

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on WiFi and the first thing I read is: “Shiina Ringo leaves POSE 2”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on ATRL just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My POSE dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that POSE is not over, they’re just down to four, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. It doesn’t matter if it is Bella or Zendaya or Jon or Kim. It doesn’t. I saw this season being born when @Queen Conchita was just starting as a POSE host. A few weeks later she turned into a strong and confident woman and extremely inspirational. Shiina brought the term “Japan” back in the POSE industry and scored three of the biggest wins of this new season. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I’ve always been aware that ATRL Games are not meant to last and that’s why I often slid into @Navyofbadgals, @Tsareena and @talent's DMs to bribe them in order to get better ranks. I knew this was a fast career and that’s why I spent over 800€ on this season (I’ve watched Shiina live twice, I met her twice, I bought her overpriced imported CDs/vinyl on Amazon, I took a trip just to see her, paid hotel… You make the counts!). I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for her. She brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before. Namie Amuro, Utada Hikaru… They’re both established artists and it’s another story on how their careers were handled.

Every POSE fan was aware that Shiina Ringo was not happy. Ever since her Colour round entry bombed, something went wrong and the relationship between Shiina and @Alena has always been weird. There’s tastelessness and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: POSE is never going to be POSE again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My POSE dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… After all Shiina announced her upcoming sixth studio album “Sandokushi” (Three Poisons History) just last month, coming to a streaming service near you on May 27.

And no. I am not turning my back on Shiina. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you feel like your talent is not recognized and sometimes... It's better to just go for it.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support POSE as a game just like any of the four girls as individual acts. They’ve had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

POSE 2… Good luck. Shiina Ringo… Good Luck.

Concheats…
Thank You. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational. Almost all of you have.

“So never say goodbye, and kiss me once again”

Shiina Ringo, “Koko de Kiss Shite”

(Kiss Me Here)
Edited by Invisibility

urgh always an iconic post :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.