POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

2qkq7ht.jpg

BOTTOMS & ELIMINATION

KYLIE JENNER

ERIKILLS

MOONLIGHTBAE

As the winner of the round @Lukey must now choose to eliminate one of the above players, please PM me your decision :heart2: 

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

1 minute ago, Thanatos said:

@Lukey do it :wink:

He doesn't have the balls

If the person I'm thinking that will et the boot gets it, it''ll be the best strategic elimination since SitarHero

it just has to be done

or we're all screwed

He will definitely pick me Idk why y'all are doubting that

We're talking about @Lukey here

Thinking you know what someone like that will do???? Big miss steak

thank you judges :heart2: 

oh mess, will Luke pull a Naomi or a Trinity?

• ATRL Moderator

erikills :'(

Congrats @Lukey! It's well deserved. I just don't think some ranking for @Invisibility were fair. She deserved a close 2nd.

Also that's the correct bottom 3 right there. Now it's exciting to see how Lukey will make this decision. I just don't think @Kylie Jenner deserves go this time. She does not have the worst photo this round (maybe the 2nd worst though) and she still has the best record in the game thus far.

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Congrats @Lukey! It's well deserved. I just don't think some ranking for @Invisibility were fair. She deserved a close 2nd.

Also that's the correct bottom 3 right there. Now it's exciting to see how Lukey will make this decision. I just don't think @Kylie Jenner deserves go this time. She does not have the worst photo this round (maybe the 2nd worst though) and she still has the best record in the game thus far.

Well this is not RuPaul's BestFriend Race it's a COMPETITION

9 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Thanks sis :hug:

7 minutes ago, Boys said:

Exactly. A competition you've already lost once and will probably lose again.

3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Exactly. A competition you've already lost once and will probably lose again.

I accept the criticism but it does not mean I have to agree with it, and it does not mean you have to pipe in every time I make a comment. Please move on and stop attacking me!

@Invisibility @Thanatos  can you both have a conversation about who you would eliminate if it comes down to 2nd place deciding pls x

1 minute ago, Boys said:

I accept the criticism but it does not mean I have to agree with it, and it does not mean you have to pipe in every time I make a comment. Please move on and stop attacking me!

Your comment seemed very pointed at me the first time, though I do appreciate you quoting a legend here. 

14 minutes ago, Boys said:

It's a competition, yes. And if Kylie gets eliminated  then there's no more competition. Like they are just gonna select the next best option. If you want competition, she must stay then.

3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Your comment seemed very pointed at me the first time, though I do appreciate you quoting a legend here. 

I quoted someone but there was nothing legendary about them and the comment actually seemed much more fitting and appropriate for me to use now than when you used it.

I was eliminated but I slayed my way back in one round later sis it's okay to be pressed because you thought I was gone for good but I wasn't :fan:

3 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

It's a competition, yes. And if Kylie gets eliminated  then there's no more competition. Like they are just gonna select the next best option. If you want competition, she must stay then.

Well there is definitely competition if she leaves

@Fa1x intelectual just won two rounds back to back

@Invisibility delivers some fierce photos consistently

@Sabbath serves us black excellence and some amazing photos as well 

@Lukey has done consistently well in this game and just snatched his first win with a gorgeous shot

@EriKills has done great with a damn soft p*rn star and shocked me with her entries

@Thanatos is another who has put up some fiiiierce shots

@Moonlightbae Has not stood out for me yet but Kim has a wide array of photos and I know she can still serve

All of these girls are competition so I have no idea where you got the no more competition portion from because we've all been competing amongst each other snatching top photos and serving lewks and VARIETY for weeks now :cm:

4 minutes ago, Boys said:

I quoted someone but there was nothing legendary about them and the comment actually seemed much more fitting and appropriate for me to use now than when you used it.

I was eliminated but I slayed my way back in one round later sis it's okay to be pressed because you thought I was gone for good but I wasn't :fan:

Well there is definitely competition if she leaves

@Invisibility delivers some fierce photos consistently

@Sabbath serves us black excellence and some amazing photos as well 

@Lukey has done consistently well in this game and just snatched his first win with a gorgeous shot

@EriKills has done great with a damn soft p*rn star and shocked me with her entries

@Thanatos is another who has put up some fiiiierce shots

@Moonlightbae Has not stood out for me yet but Kim has a wide array of photos and I know she can still serve

All of these girls are competition so I have no idea where you got the no more competition portion from because we've all been competing amongst each other snatching top photos and serving lewks and VARIETY for weeks now :cm:

I agree that everyone you mentioned is competition along with myself. That just leaves one other contestant... hmmm....

5 minutes ago, Boys said:

I'm supposed to be under the radar. DELEET this now

I have a sinking feeling I'l be evicted next

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I agree that everyone you mentioned is competition along with myself. That just leaves one other contestant... hmmm....

I know how fabulous I am I don't need to comment on it! There is no self-doubt here sweets! :fan:

6 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

I'm supposed to be under the radar. DELEET this now

I have a sinking feeling I'l be evicted next

12 minutes ago, Boys said:

@Fa1x intelectual is a talentless hack and all ha photos are edited to hell and back with face tune and photoshop no real talent what a loser

fixed

Edited by Boys

1 minute ago, Boys said:

I know how fabulous I am I don't need to comment on it! There is no self-doubt here sweets! :fan:

Just say you're pressed I eliminated you and go :cm: 

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Just say you're pressed I eliminated you and go :cm: 

You quoted me first get a hobby or talk to someone else :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.