Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

8,425 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Drag that hag! :bibliahh:

I've been nothing but kind to you, not understanding the impertinence.

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: NAVYOFBADGALS

@Kylie Jenner @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

Spoiler

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - really no one did bad this round, so pics that are a lil less exciting, become more apparent. Unfortunately for you, that's the case. It's a pretty pic, but there are simply better ones here that are more exciting in terms of composition, theme and other stuff. You did good, but others just did better.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - Jeana Dolezal did give us a nice picture. It somewhat falls in the same category as Bella's pic, where it's good but others just did undeniably better. This is still a pretty good pic, and I love the vibe it has. Her eyes are phenomenal in this.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - also suffers the same fate as Bella's :thing: still nice though and I love these colors so that's a plus. Everything is right here, but others are just more right.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - oh.. my.. GOD!!!! BITCH :jonny5:  literally perfection and beautiful. Will say as a tip for the next time that you can't use this kinda pic anymore considering you have done it now and some others round too, and while they are def different enough it's good to be super diverse :mandown: but that's for the future, now you can enjoy what is literally a flawless entry and one of the best entrihs of the szn :clap3: 

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - now if this pic is what caused the wait, then I'm suddenly not that mad anymore! Love how it combines this older European style with a more modern model-y twist, it looks so cool and often you see with pics like this that it just looks like a bad cosplay. Ms. Karlie did that.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - your best entry this season, no debate POSSIBLE! periodT. Really good! :clap3: 

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - this is a beautiful pic, but out of all the pics it serves history the least imo :'( sorree. Still a nice pic, but when we are with so few things like this stand out more. You still did good.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - unlike some people in the thread I don't think you're coming for that 1-2-3 punch :mandown: that being said.. this is still a great pic even tho my first thought was KKK lel. But it's a really nice picture, she looks strong and determined and a small detail but I LOVE this background color. Great job nonetheless (but just not my winner this time around :fan: still better than others tho :heart2: )

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - this is so cool, I love this. Love the filter used here and he's selling it. Also this is a perfect example of less is more, but still exciting enough. Good job.

9 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

The crypt keeper calling someone else a hag

I could not believe it :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - this is so cool, I love this. Love the filter used here and he's selling it. Also this is a perfect example of less is more, but still exciting enough. Good job.

:clap3:

We love MALE excellence! Thank you @Navyofbadgals

Me rn after reading the critiques 

18 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Not you laughing at an ageist joke 

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - your best entry this season, no debate POSSIBLE! periodT. Really good! :clap3:

Ayeeeeee

**** them other hoes I am HERE 

TtOlXaK.gif

5 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Ayeeeeee

**** them other hoes I am HERE 

TtOlXaK.gif

I knew you'd reveal yourself to us sooner or later

I am glad Navy finally really liked one of my entries though.

Why did God give me this talent?

Lukey

29 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - oh.. my.. GOD!!!! BITCH :jonny5:  literally perfection and beautiful. Will say as a tip for the next time that you can't use this kinda pic anymore considering you have done it now and some others round too, and while they are def different enough it's good to be super diverse :mandown: but that's for the future, now you can enjoy what is literally a flawless entry and one of the best entrihs of the szn :clap3: 

Ahhh a stanning today!

Gotta say I agree, this is the last y'all will see of kimono/traditional styling Shiina with a laying down pose :mandown: I just wanted to use this as a send-off bc it's one of ha best photos tbh :jonny4:

Just say you hate Muslims and go

3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Just say you hate Muslims and go

@Navyofbadgals doesn't hate muslims facts were stated!

I 100% agree with the critique's for Miss Belgium Hadid I think her time is up the true definition of a FAD!

1 minute ago, Boys said:

@Navyofbadgals doesn't hate muslims facts were stated!

I 100% agree with the critique's for Miss Belgium Hadid I think her time is up the true definition of a FAD!

Of course you'll say that considering you're still bitter over the fact I eliminated you. Only the infirm hold grudges, baby... maybe it's time to let it go.

4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Of course you'll say that considering you're still bitter over the fact I eliminated you. Only the infirm hold grudges, baby... maybe it's time to let it go.

This absolute lie

Learn to accept criticism like that talentless matryoshka doll in your avi :psyduck:

Just now, Boys said:

This absolute lie

Learn to accept criticism like that talentless matryoshka doll in your avi :psyduck:

I accept the criticism but it does not mean I have to agree with it, and it does not mean you have to pipe in every time I make a comment. Please move on and stop attacking me!

4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

it does not mean you have to pipe in every time I make a comment. Please move on and stop attacking me!

Oh wow the new @Lukey as soon as he drops a persona you pick up a new one except you aren't selling it as well as he did

1 minute ago, Boys said:

Oh wow the new @Lukey as soon as he drops a persona you pick up a new one except you aren't selling it as well as he did

mama I'm not "selling" anything... I'm being honest...

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

mama I'm not "selling" anything... I'm being honest...

You're right you aren't selling it at all no ones buying this performance

Pull the receipts of me commenting on everything you say we will all wait :eatpopcorn:

OT: I'm happy for everyone that supports male excellence in this competition

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

Everything is right here, but others are just more right.

bagels hating on not only black history but black excellence? lemme call the mods :biblio:

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

bagels hating on not only black history but black excellence? lemme call the mods :biblio:

The only black person that got ha support was Rihanna and she's gone now so you better find some photos of Zendaya with her forehead out

7 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Ban ha from CG8!

9 minutes ago, Boys said:

You're right you aren't selling it at all no ones buying this performance

Pull the receipts of me commenting on everything you say we will all wait :eatpopcorn:

OT: I'm happy for everyone that supports male excellence in this competition

So you've just exposed yourself as a meninist :heart2: 

Have fun in jail sweetie.. and that's on PERIOD

9 minutes ago, Boys said:

The only black person that got ha support was Rihanna and she's gone now so you better find some photos of Zendaya with her forehead out

SKSKSSKKSKKS but true 😔

6 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Ban ha from CG8!

ABSOLUTELY

Welp. 

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Boys said:

:skull: