POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

2 minutes ago, Alena said:

What outfit?  

:eddie:

Well I would presume you're wearing clothes right now.

However if that presumption is incorrect, then gross. 

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

34 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Not @Navyofbadgals giving Noah and Sabbath #1 and #2 based on those comments

Lukey

Thanks for my positive comments at last. 

I'll most likely be #2 and blocked by a MAN. 

The fact that you think you'll be that close to me at all :bibliahh:

You'll be #6 at best

11 minutes ago, Boys said:

The fact that you think you'll be that close to me at all :bibliahh:

You'll be #6 at best

Well considering you're somehow going to even be top 2 speaks volumes that anything could happen :alexz3:

Just now, Lukey said:

Well considering you're somehow going to even be top 2 speaks volumes that anything could happen :alexz3:

The acclaim is real for a reason sweetie my #1 debut is incoming make sure you stream it across all platforms!

24 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Well I would presume you're wearing clothes right now.

However if that presumption is incorrect, then gross. 

:cries:

2 minutes ago, Boys said:

The acclaim is real for a reason sweetie my #1 debut is incoming make sure you stream it across all platforms!

Sorry, I'm too busy streaming:

Something worthwhile. I don't want no frauds.

Alena

13 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

next page for more critiques? 

go on then x

next week i should just write “lol” for everyone

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TSAREENA

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @Boys

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - Really gorgeous shot of Katy (and Madonna). I definitely get power in the pose and Katy looking down on Madonna. Good job.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - I like the composition of the shoot but not sure if I  get power in this. Bella looks expensive but we can’t really see her upclose.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - Now this is a serve. Definitely get power in this and just love the lighting and how this shot was put together. Very chaotic. I’d have to say I wish this was hq but that’s my only complaint.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - Very simple interpretation of power and the most effective this round. Love the red, Jeana’s pose in this, the faces i the background etc. Amazing job.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - lol. I care more about the shoot than the distracting text around her. That’s what the game is more about and this definitely wasn’t worth the risk. 

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - Definitely fits Power and I love the broken glass. It’s just a bit dull compared to gurls that nailed the challenge but still a good job.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - Love the intense look in her eyes, her look and the halos over her head. Definitely get a sense of power from those. The glass box though kinda throws me off but still a cute shot.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON -  What’s up with her leg in this. Another entry that clearly says power. Love the look on Paris’ face as well. Good job.

PINKBOX | MADONNA - I don’t get power in this. Not sure why you sent it. Your celebrity is Madonna not Gaga.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Interesting interpretation on power. Kim and her multiple clones which is just like the influencer community that is so influenced by Kim. Great job.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - Cute that it’s based on the snow queen but I don’t see a queen in that photo. It’s such a gorgeous shoot but really doesn’t fit for the round.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - I’m not sold on her pose and her facial expression. She seems more scared than showing power. Love everything else about the shoot though. The red hallway and the desk of candles. I get witchy vibes from those.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Great job with this. My fave of the three ‘person at feet” shots. Such a clear dominance with the guy licking his shoes and Jon’s cold expression. The trophies in the back and the angle of shot adds something as well.

22 hours ago, Noah said:

if you don't see power in my entry try streaming American Horror Story: Coven, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Hocus Pocus, The Witch, etc. for help!

Alena

@talent @Navyofbadgals

zFQ9W9R.thumb.png.e962192257822d2531f466

That man really is about to win

yikes

"Round is open to interpretation as always!"

"not getting it"!

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

"not getting it"!

Right....

how do people not get power from a picture of a woman leaving court after just freeing herself from prison? and claiming on life insurance?

So now that we've got all the judges critiques

who am I replacing, ladies?

Alena

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

"not getting it"!

!!

like I could've sent a basic picture of jennifer standing in a ~powerful~ pose but I decided to do something unique, but I guess some of the judges weren't here for that

5 minutes ago, Lukey said:

So now that we've got all the judges critiques

poor alena 

Just now, Noah said:

!!

like I could've sent a basic picture of jennifer standing in a ~powerful~ pose but I decided to do something unique, but I guess some of the judges weren't here for that

You did something unique that's for sure

@Tsareena thank you for the semi-positive critique :-* btw the reason why I chose a pic where she looks scared is because power is sometimes scary and a burden and not always something that is fearless, strong, etc. especially in terms of supernatural powers which is what is supposed to be depicted in my entry

6 minutes ago, Lukey said:

You did something unique that's for sure

Wish I could say the same about any of your entries from this season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.