POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

Are the rounds judged together or individually?

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Well done to everyone :clap3: 

Including you @Boys

16 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Are the rounds judged together or individually?

They're judged individually

@Kylie Jenner being so inspired by Zendaya's excellence that she has Z as her header :clap3: 

2 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

sent my critiques and rankings

the winner and my bottom 2 was actually somewhat easy to decide :mandown: the rest was hard and close oop

17 minutes ago, Alena said:

sent.

PTC @Queen Conchita

3 hours ago, Sabbath said:

kim looks just like kris in the motion pic omg

I thought so too. When I clicked the spoiler tab, I immediately looked for Kim because all I saw was some paparazzi with "Kris Jenner". :deadbanana2:

It is a great shot though.

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

@Kylie Jenner being so inspired by Zendaya's excellence that she has Z as her header :clap3: 

This has been my header since I joined so tea

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

This has been my header since I joined so tea

taste

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: BAGELS

@Kylie Jenner @Sabbath @Invisibility @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Boys

Spoiler

#MOTION

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - can you let these other bitches BREATHE??? I love this so much, one of my fav shots of the szn.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - a pic with fringe is so smart cause it really shows off movement nicely. You captured that, but I think the picture itself is a bit on the boring side. I wish she had gone even crazier with the fringe, show a little more character. Motion was captured though.. so that's sumn.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - this is.. a lot. I do love the cloudy background here, it's absolutely stunning. Motion is somewhat captured here, but because it's all so over the top, it doesn't look real, which makes it somewhat motionless for me. Idk maybe the other judges love it but this isn't it for me sorry :( why you slip up right before the FINALE HOE!!

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - Not only does this capture motion the least, the shot they took also isn't.. really cute. She looks uncomfortable and it almost looks like this is a motion shot that isn't really in motion. So that she was in this position when the photo was taken and didn't actually move. Small detail, but I love the sunlight in the back oop.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - she does look like Kris Jenner here :bibliahh:besides the questionable styling, this is actually a real cool photo! It captures motion nicely and I think the pic in itself is interesting too.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - cute! I love the colors in this pic and I think you def took a unique approach here with choosing a water shot. The bubbles  here show off that motion very nicely, and makes this ultimately a pretty succesful shot! Think his left arm is positioned somewhat weirdly? That would be a complaint.. but like obviously not a major one.

#NPS

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - this rihminds me of the shots rihallah used to take when she had a good IG game going on and omg I miss that :'( This as a picture, is head and above the others here. Because I'm used to these pics from my fav, I also see it as this NPS/social media shot BUT I will add that the others serve that a lil more whilst yours almost looks too professional so idk how the other judges will see it.. I love it tho.. you snapped xoxo

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Love this, the peachy colors of this garment are beautiful! You did good with this!

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - Idk what happened to you this semi-final but... misS MA! That's what you get for shading Eurovision I guess! Don't hate this because of the flowers here that make this pic look nice, but idk if this is enough.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - you were the only one to go with a selfie, which I appreciate, but it's just.. empty for me. Like not interesting. Also the fact that all the light is on the right of the picture, and nothing on the left makes this look awkward. 

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Cute! Feel like your entry and Sabbath's in this category is giving me similar vibes for some reasons, though I like the peachy colors in Sabbath's a bit better. You both did good tho.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - actually think that this is a pretty neat shot! It's goofy and fun and looks like a NPS shot, but it doesn't bother here at all. Also there's so much green in this, that this is also a beautiful shot with or without Jon in it (some man candy def helps tho ki)

:thing: it's very close between two people for last place

a confusing customer at first, but we stan the second critique and have decided NOT to drag bagels!

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

:thing: it's very close between two people for last place

post alena's critiques so we get a better idea :thing:

expected

Conchita is busy watching Conchita on Eurovision

Alena post ur own critiques challenge

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

Alena post ur own critiques challenge

idk if i'm allowed to. im sure queen will post them soon <3

1 hour ago, Alena said:

idk if i'm allowed to. im sure queen will post them soon <3

do it and let's find out what happens <3

sorry i get a bit excited about eurovision and forget about everything else, alena is fine to post her own critiques or you can wait for me for 30 minutes :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.