POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

mama I'm not "selling" anything... I'm being honest...

You're right you aren't selling it at all no ones buying this performance

Pull the receipts of me commenting on everything you say we will all wait :eatpopcorn:

OT: I'm happy for everyone that supports male excellence in this competition

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

Everything is right here, but others are just more right.

bagels hating on not only black history but black excellence? lemme call the mods :biblio:

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

bagels hating on not only black history but black excellence? lemme call the mods :biblio:

The only black person that got ha support was Rihanna and she's gone now so you better find some photos of Zendaya with her forehead out

7 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Ban ha from CG8!

9 minutes ago, Boys said:

You're right you aren't selling it at all no ones buying this performance

Pull the receipts of me commenting on everything you say we will all wait :eatpopcorn:

OT: I'm happy for everyone that supports male excellence in this competition

So you've just exposed yourself as a meninist :heart2: 

Have fun in jail sweetie.. and that's on PERIOD

9 minutes ago, Boys said:

The only black person that got ha support was Rihanna and she's gone now so you better find some photos of Zendaya with her forehead out

SKSKSSKKSKKS but true ?

6 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Ban ha from CG8!

ABSOLUTELY

12 minutes ago, Boys said:

:skull:  

Stop posting pics of Zendaya omg she needs reminding she's a musician and not a model

3 minutes ago, Alena said:

sent.

tumblr_p8u8la340Q1tk19hwo1_540.gif

Where are your critiques?

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: ALENA

@Kylie Jenner @EriKills @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

Spoiler

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - Beautiful picture. She looks very pretty and i like the feel of the shot. The B&W works very well with the theme. It's not a gag, but it's cute.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER -  Not a fan. Her skin looks weird and overall it's just quite boring. I'm not getting much 'history' from this besides maybe the headdress. 

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - it's cute. i feel pretty much the same about this entry that i did with Bellas. cute but nothing to gag over.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - Very cool. Definitely something we've seen from you before but i do love it. The way the picture's been taken is very pretty and you most definitely get that 'history' vibe from the shot. Also love how things are placed in the picture, i'm sure there's a better word/way to describe it, so blame my flop english on this x

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - Goes super well with the theme. Although the background could be abit better. But other than that it's really nice. Not going to lower ur rank because of it BUT the bottom (navyofbadgals) of the dress is rly ugly imo.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - LOVE. So very cool ♥ Loving the colours and overall theme of the shot. #SmokingHot (laugh)

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Same critique as i had for Kylie and Sabbath.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - I'm pretty sure you have sent something from the same photoshoot already OR atleast something very similar to this. But i mean it's pretty good, so yay. Overall it doesn't really excite it but it's okurr.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Giving me ACS: Versace realness. Very summer, very cool and fun. (I'm the Britney of this judging panel, sorry about it)

tumblr_p8u8la340Q1tk19hwo1_540.gif

2 minutes ago, Alena said:

In Conchitas big furry @PinkBox x ?

:bibliahh: girl

Lukey

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

:bibliahh: girl

I just cant Look Away from it hun ?????????

9 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Stop posting pics of Zendaya omg she needs reminding she's a musician and not a model

:bibliahh:

strihm replay i guess!

Not going to lower ur rank because of it BUT the bottom (navyofbadgals) of the dress is rly ugly imo.

1 hour ago, Boys said:

Omg ?

10 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

BUT the bottom (navyofbadgals)

Wait hold tf up @Alena BITCH

for maybe the first round ever the judges so far have a general agreed consensus about who should be in the top and the bottom and (rupaul voice) im so happy to see it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.