POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

@Tsareena I get your critique. I had another photo but I thought it was a tad boring because i didn't think the prop really stood out I thought it would be kind of boring and i figured the pose on this one with the prop stood out enough.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

I don't think I did the worst this week even though I kind of flopped, some people you can't even tell HAD a prop.

1 minute ago, Boys said:

I don't think I did the worst this week even though I kind of flopped, some people you can't even tell HAD a prop.

:lipton2:

43 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

clothes are not props :rip

It is not a cloth though. The fact it is on her neck doesn't make it an article of clothing imo

Edited by beatinglikeadrum

29 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

It is not a cloth though. The fact it is on her neck doesn't make it an article of clothing imo

An accessory isn't a prop

1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

An accessory isn't a prop

Why do you care about my entry ? I really appreciate it. Thanks. 

Kylie Jenner

lovely critiques so far :-*

where is fatgals' critiques?

would you prefer results tomorrow at 2, 3 or 4 PM EST?

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: NAVYOFBADGALS

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - cute entry. She looks gorgeous here. Feel like there are other entries that get more out of their prop, but I'm not mad about this at all x. good job!

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - stunning picture, keep up the good work.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI - it's a boring pic and the facial expression doesn't help either sorree.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - Always loved this shoot and I like the pic you chose. It's a more subtle prop than some others, but it's still very clear for this round what your prop is and the pic is great too so that's a win-win!

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - nice entry! not much to say about it other than that you did a decent job at this!

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO - he looks great at least, and I'm gonna assume the banana is the prop, that said it's all over the place and kinda boring oop.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON - she looks nice, but it doesn't embody the theme here and her looking nice is not enough to convince me sorree.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - love these slightly creepy, empty warehouse pics. Nice entry!

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR - a bit too safe.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - just like your other entries, it tells a story. Will say that the prop is being 'outshined' by other elements, so for this round it's not the best entry here. You still did decent.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - it's good (enough). I agrih that the outfit outshines the prop and it's also not my fav pic from you but you did enough to pull through imo.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - this is cute. I will say that most of her entries are the same, or very similar in style and I wonder if she has any other tricks up her sleeve! It's a cute entry tho x

PINKBOX | MADONNA - the combination of black and red is.. whew yes. The prop serves its purpose well here and is not being outshined by other factors besides Madonna herself, so that's good!

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - legendary shot, and perfect usage of a prop. I would've dragged you if you didn't send this cause whew, it's a clear winner imo in an already strong round! Great job.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - love the pic, but for this round it somewhat fails. The way she's holding it looks awkward and I don't love the way she's looking either. Still better than some tho, so you also didn't do so bad.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - great entry, very similar to your colors entry thanks to that red dress, but this still has a different atmosphere. I like it!

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - it kinda looks like someone photoshopped his head onto his body. It's also pretty boring.. why sis, you were doing so good the last few rounds :weeps:

you're either going to love the next round or it'll go down like a cup of cold sick :bibliahh:

Ok. After all the critics, bye. Literally. 

@Navyofbadgals I didn't wanna take the route of other photos I had come across where nothing really stood out as a prop. I thought my photo was safe but the pose was different and the prop was clearly on display. I don't think it was the worst of what we've seen so far in these entries though at least you know I have a prop. I still have MORE TO GIVE!

I'm not giving up sis even though I know @Lukey would like to see me dead.

10 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

you're either going to love the next round or it'll go down like a cup of cold sick :bibliahh:

Magazine? :heart2:

Just now, Boys said:

@Navyofbadgals I didn't wanna take the route of other photos I had come across where nothing really stood out as a prop. I thought my photo was safe but the pose was different and the prop was clearly on display. I don't think it was the worst of what we've seen so far in these entries though at least you know I have a prop. I still have MORE TO GIVE!

I'm not giving up sis even though I know @Lukey would like to see me dead.

I hope you can :'( just didn't like it this round, sorree. Feel like you def proved yourself btw, so you should be proud no matter what!

Eaux wow... old hag starting to get that critical acclaim, ageism LOST :jonny6:

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

I hope you can :'( just didn't like it this round, sorree. Feel like you def proved yourself btw, so you should be proud no matter what!

I know I'll take my lashings this round

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.