• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Lol. It was nice working with you. At least I didn't end up last in the competition which is hard to do, not everyone can achieve that. 

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN cute but that's about it, think you probably had better.

not really but ok x

Coming for top 10

next page for my good sis alena's critiques :thing:

so far no one else even has my #1 in the top 5 ksaldjasdkj

results are gonna be interesting...

bFPO4Pj.gif

Why do you look so good in those jeans?

Why'd you come around me with an ass like that?

You're makin' all my thoughts obscene

This is not, not like me

Why you keep on texting me like that?

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: ALENA

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY: It's a nice shot! It definitely fits the theme perfectly and i do like the feel of the photo.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID: After these 2 flawless entries of yours i have really high hopes for u this season... werk bitch.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI: You definitely did a better job this week on fitting the theme and succesfully done did that x

LOYALTY | RIHANNA: Another slay from you sis. She looks breathtaking and the photo is so gorgeous. I wanna hang this up my wall x

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY: I'm obsessed with this. I love creepy/horrory stuff and you definitely nailed that. You also did something different regarding the theme kinda like last round and i adore that. Very excited to see more from you!

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER: You done stepped it up! Great job this round. I love the background and the outfit is rly nice. Also the pose is super cool and fitting i feel.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO: Love the colours in this so much! Interesting pose as well and definitely way more interesting than your entry last round. Great job!

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON: Sad to say but it's kinda underwhelming :( There isn't much futuristic vibe that i should get from this sadly.

LEGEND E | RACHEL WEISZ: Kinda underwhelming sadly. She does look beautiful though and the dress is nice. I do feel like the fact that it's B&W kinda takes away from the 'futuristic' theme as well, cause that's like an old thing u know?

SABBATH | ZENDAYA: I'm soooo happy you got to stay and this is a MASSIVE stepup from last round. Very cool shot <3

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR: Sadly i'm kinda bored with this :( She looks like she needs lipbalm.

TAYLUCIFER | GIGI HADIDtenor.gif YESSSS.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ: I love the dress and the shoes so if this was Color Game i would definitely rank you high, BUT because this is Pose im abit underwhelmed. It's pretty safe.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO: I went into this round thinking you might be going home based on your entry last round but honestly you done stepped your ***** up soooo hard. This is so cool and i loooove it! Very happy for you. This is so cool and different. Obsessed.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS: Another incredible entry from you, love everything about this. Keep it up! <3

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON: It looks abit cheap but i do like it. She looks delicious. That hair is flawless and the outfit is adorable.

PREZLI | PIXIE LOTT: I feel like this is the opposite of futuristic sadly. It's black and white and nothing about this photo says futuristic :(

PINKBOX | MADONNA: The best B&W entry of the round. I love the idea you have for this and overall it's a nice photo. Is it the best? No, but i do like it alot. #Feminism

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN: She looks great and it's a super cool photo.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI: It's kinda gross but in a good way? Definitely an interesting entry.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE: Fits the theme perfectly. Is niceish.

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON: Also fits the theme perfectly. Very interesting shot.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA: I like his face.

SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD: Suuuper cute.

BAWDEE | JENNIFER LOPEZ: I don't know if this is really futuristic in any way but i like it!

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O: Same as above. She's really pretty.

Got other things I need my mind on, yeah
Other responsibilities
This is not, not like me

Why did you do that, do that, do that, do that
Do that to me?
Do that to me?
Do that to me?
Why did you do that?
Why did you do that?

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

SABBATH | ZENDAYA: I'm soooo happy you got to stay and this is a MASSIVE stepup from last round. Very cool shot <3

thanks for helping keeping me with your ranking Legend :'(:heart2: 

Didn't get acclaim on this but won't be on the bottom either. High five

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO: Love the colours in this so much! Interesting pose as well and definitely way more interesting than your entry last round. Great job!

WhewWw!~!!

jamesfog

3 excellent critiques so far, I love a secured top 10

Invisibility

11 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

I feel like this is the opposite of futuristic sadly. It's black and white

Scrihm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.