POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

3 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - this is kinda tacky futuristic imo, and the outfit kinda makes her look stiff. That said, it fits the theme, and is also a little bit more outgoing than some of the other entries. It's ok.

fff she’s supposed to look stiff she’s a fashion robot/cyborg :thing: but thank u for the semi praise at the end let’s celebrate that.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

"JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO - once again the best of the male entries. It's nice, not in LOVE with it, but this is a pretty good entry still. "

giphy.gif

Where are the critiques we want the damn critiques

my critiques on the next page, get posting :thing:

Some of yall bout to be real mad at me

Page

Just now, jamesfog said:

Some of yall bout to be real mad at me

But some of y’all 

But you got to stop blaming Twitter

and society for all of your problems.

Who here plays/played The Sims? I'm rediscovering my love for it after ilegally downloading it over the course of a week

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: Q CONCHITA

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY i did actually prefer your joke shot :skull: it's okay, bit middle of the road for me.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID bitch this is a damn serve I can almost see it in London Science Museum, love how you thought outside (well technically inside) the box.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI a shot probably best suited to a Fitness round but it's cool nonetheless.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA a serve, but a safe serve, would love something really out there from you in the coming rounds.

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY the background is a serve but she isn't giving me futuristic vibes so this is 50/50 entry for me x

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER :ahh:the essay still has me in absolute stitches, any other theme and I would've hated the pose but it works here, safe entry.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO if I could've designed my dream shot for this round it would've been this, exactly what I was looking for, brilliant entry.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON hm meh, i think you had better from a quick google search, atleast it fits the theme though.

LEGEND E | RACHEL WEISZ love the aesthetics but it's a little forgettable.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA now THIS is how you make a comeback, perfectly fits into the theme and a bloody great shot.

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR almost slightly cheap? i want more, give me more.

TAYLUCIFER | GIGI HADID fab-u-lous.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ hate the background but her pose and outfit saves this, decent shot overall, be riskier next time though pls x

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO if i'm honest, i don't see this as futuristic at all really, I do like the inclusion of the phone but I would've personally kept this for a nature round. The other judges seem to like it so that's cute x

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS the pose, the outfit, the setting, a slay, a serve, a look.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON if only everyone could see all the shots you sent before this :skull: v pleased you managed to find something because this is really cool.

PREZLI | PIXIE LOTT damn this has absolutely no correlation to the theme but if you haven't got the right shot then there's nothing you can do.

PINKBOX | MADONNA woo as a female I could go on about how much I agree with the message but i'll save everyone the bother, it's a reach and you know that but this is an example of a description paying off.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN cute but that's about it, think you probably had better.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI damn, great job going out of the box on this one and sending something quirky and different, this really works.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE a classic, not much else to say really.

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON love love LOVE this, very quasar.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA can't get over how much he looks like Aljaz Skorjanec here, don't see the connection to futuristic at all but like I said about Prezli's shot if you haven't got anything that fits the theme then you have to work with what you've got so I appreciate the description here.

SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD much prefer this to your round one entry, stars seem a little tacky but I adore that headpiece.

BAWDEE | JENNIFER LOPEZ similar entry to jamesfog's in terms of aesthetics and I clearly loved that so i'm really liking this too, fits the theme without being too in your face.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O powerful shot but gets lost amongst the other entries.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO if I could've designed my dream shot for this round it would've been this, exactly what I was looking for, brilliant entry.

kjnwrCi.gif

whew we love a satisfied customer!!!!

Wow, the acclaim! And back-to-back too! Shaping up to be my best game performance ever (not a hard thing to but...)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.