POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: ALENA

@Kylie Jenner @Sabbath @Invisibility @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Boys

Spoiler

MOTION

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - Loveeee! This is gorgeous, this would SLAY as an album cover. Very cool and different approach to 'Motion'. A serve.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Very good. She looks great and the outfit goes well with theme as well. It has this mixed feel of High Fashion and Magazine photoshoot to it. Lovely. Also that hairstyle is super cute.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - Not loving this. It's just weird but not in a good way tbh. The clouds are cool though but that's it :(

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - It's cute, very summery and she looks pretty but there's not much motion at all here. I get that she's walking but that's like the most boring option of motion to go for. For another round this would've been better i'd say.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Yess, this is a cooler way to make walking/running look more exciting for this round. Very hollywood, very nice. The black and white goes well with the image and overall i do enjoy the idea alot.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Obsessed. I love water and this is such a cool way to include water with motion. Perfect choice for this round.

NPS

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - Stunning. She looks great and expensive and so does the shot overall.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Obsessed with the colours of the dress and how well the outfit and Zendaya stand out against the background. Very good.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - I don't think you'll be having any cake this round djaklsdjsalk. It's just kinda MEH. She looks like a boring teacher who is retiring after being a teacher for 10 years.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - I like that you went with a selfie but it's just kinda boring. She is pretty but other than that ehhh.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Looking like a budget edition Victorias Secret angel. She has a million selfies etc. which would've been a way better entry to send. I think she even has a selfie book so i'm quite dissapointed with this.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - This is good, alot of fun. Serving Tarzan after a haircut.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

we stan alena

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: TSAREENA

Spoiler

MOTION

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID:jonny: whew a shot. Love this for motion. The editing is spot on. The colors add so much to this. Amazing job.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - I do get motion in the fringe but it’s doesn’t have enough movement and is really dull compared to the other entries this round.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - uhm this is all over the place for me. I see the motion in it but Shiina is swallowed by the editing. I see the centaur body, then the wigs then the guitar then the armor then the clouds on top. Just too much and they don’t go well together.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON -  Such a stiff entry for motion. I get that she’s moving but it doesn’t work for me at all. The colors are absolutely gorgeous though. Wish there was more.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Great entry. Eyes are drawn to Kim even if she’s not in the center of the shot. Her looking like Kris is so hilarious for some reason. Definitely fits motion.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Great job. Being in water involves constant motion and the bubbles just add to that so this definitely serves motion and the colors are fantastic.

NPS

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - Another serve this round. Love this pic and the mirrored pose. Great touristy shot.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - love the dress and Zendaya’s pose. Doesn’t punch hard for me to rate it higher though but still a cute one.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - Really don’t like this. The lighting is really pore and Shiina isn’t serving much in the pic. Lovely flowers though.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - Bling Bling. Love the sparkle and lights in this and for a selfie it’s a really great shot.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - This is cute though a bit dull compared to the other entries this round.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Such a great shot especially for this round. Jon is serving personality and this is definitely very memorable.

So what now

n4vXsPm.gif

25 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

So what now

n4vXsPm.gif

you wait 50 minutes for the results, the finalists announcement & the last round :heart2:

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

you wait 50 minutes for the results, the finalists announcement & the last round :heart2:

n4vXsPm.gif

35 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

drag her

whew... got critiques in  :cm:

Just now, talent said:

for the first time this season :clap3:

1 minute ago, Boys said:

for the first time this season :clap3:

so glad i got to drag your photos on time  :date2:

1 minute ago, talent said:

so glad i got to drag your photos on time  :date2:

I'll have plenty of time to drag your judging skills after I'm eliminated then :date2:

Just now, Boys said:

I'll have plenty of time to drag your judging skills after I'm eliminated then :date2:

fingers crossed !  :sistrens:

I guess now is the perfect time to introduce my name game coming to the section called POSTURE :1stplace:

Get ready

5 minutes ago, talent said:

living up to your username :clap3: for now

@talent pls will you post your own i'm just finishing up the results x

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

@talent pls will you post your own i'm just finishing up the results x

You're asking too much of him he already broke his fingers giving us critiques!

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TALENT

Spoiler

MOTION

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // the best shot from you in a while, and i was worried for a moment with all the stuff you were turning in. super fascinating, definitely hits the motion theme hard, is gorgeously styled and coloured... really really awesome stuff from you. thank you.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // i'm super glad someone had a fringe shot for this round, because it looks great in motion. this is a good shot, but it is not very compelling like some of the other shots are. i think it just kind of looks nice without being really very interesting or worth looking at more than once.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // i really like this picture... i feel completely alone in this but i love the dramatics, i think it's a really glorious shot that is just so strange in the absolute best way. i could do without the guitar, though, is my one gripe.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON // i just straight up don't like this, i'm sorry. she looks nice, but it's boring and doesn't inspire me in any way. she is completely stiff and dead in the eyes. really disappointing picture.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // simple choice, but an excellent one!

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA // this is an interesting shot to say the least, but whether or not i like it is up in the air. there is something about it that i keep going back to look at, but the longer the stare the more i feel like it is also kinda awkward. i'm very 50/50 on how i feel about this picture.

NPS

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // this is pretty good! nothing super exceptional, but looks lovely and is quite interesting.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // this, on the other hand, is absolutely gorgeous. love the colours and the lighting. really nice.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // i'm going to sound like a crazy person, i'm sure, but this is oddly enough one of the most interestingly composed photos i've seen so far......... there is almost a straight diagonal line from the top left to the bottom right that your eye kinda travels along and it is super intriguing to me for that reason. the picture itself is fairly simple but it's the composition that has me completely enraptured.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON  // again, she looks gorgeous here and i appreciate the glam, but it also veers into boring for me.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // really super boring, especially contrasted against your motion shot and all the other NPS. not a fan.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA // a fun shot! it was a good way to go, making it pretty memorable, but it just got outclassed by some other photos for me. nice choice though.

Just now, talent said:

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: BAGELS

Hide contents

MOTION

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // the best shot from you in a while, and i was worried for a moment with all the stuff you were turning in. super fascinating, definitely hits the motion theme hard, is gorgeously styled and coloured... really really awesome stuff from you. thank you.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // i'm super glad someone had a fringe shot for this round, because it looks great in motion. this is a good shot, but it is not very compelling like some of the other shots are. i think it just kind of looks nice without being really very interesting or worth looking at more than once.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // i really like this picture... i feel completely alone in this but i love the dramatics, i think it's a really glorious shot that is just so strange in the absolute best way. i could do without the guitar, though, is my one gripe.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON // i just straight up don't like this, i'm sorry. she looks nice, but it's boring and doesn't inspire me in any way. she is completely stiff and dead in the eyes. really disappointing picture.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // simple choice, but an excellent one!

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA // this is an interesting shot to say the least, but whether or not i like it is up in the air. there is something about it that i keep going back to look at, but the longer the stare the more i feel like it is also kinda awkward. i'm very 50/50 on how i feel about this picture.

NPS

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // this is pretty good! nothing super exceptional, but looks lovely and is quite interesting.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // this, on the other hand, is absolutely gorgeous. love the colours and the lighting. really nice.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // i'm going to sound like a crazy person, i'm sure, but this is oddly enough one of the most interestingly composed photos i've seen so far......... there is almost a straight diagonal line from the top left to the bottom right that your eye kinda travels along and it is super intriguing to me for that reason. the picture itself is fairly simple but it's the composition that has me completely enraptured.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON  // again, she looks gorgeous here and i appreciate the glam, but it also veers into boring for me.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // really super boring, especially contrasted against your motion shot and all the other NPS. not a fan.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA // a fun shot! it was a good way to go, making it pretty memorable, but it just got outclassed by some other photos for me. nice choice though.

You could've at least changed the title from bagels to lackoftalent

1 minute ago, Boys said:

You could've at least changed the title from bagels to lackoftalent

just want bagels to take the fall for this one

Expected, but like I said to Queen, i just wanted to go out on glamorous shots which I achieved.

So thank you

kjp7D88.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.