1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

next page for talent's critiques :mandown:

I-

it already is next page.

dRL1vzW.gif

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

do we even need any more critiques? LOL

@Lukey trying to run away from these critiques

If I was a judge I'd have the self-respect and dignity to NOT critique or judge such a stupid round

dRL1vzW.gif

Just now, Boys said:

@Lukey trying to run away from these critiques

:deadbanana2:

this truly is the round that keeps on giving.

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

If I was a judge I'd have the self-respect and dignity to NOT critique or judge such a stupid round

dRL1vzW.gif

Nor rank contestants and eliminate them. 

Talent come thru

Ok new page 

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TALENT

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY // thank god someone sent a fun, interesting shot this season........... there were quite a few last time and they all got pretty good scores from me because they were candid, interesting, and memorable. yours is no different; i cackled and as the first photo, it stayed in my mind the entire time and was what i used to compare everyone else's shot to. i mean... the praise doesn't get any higher than that i guess. thank you.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // i don't use this word very often because it has absolutely lost its meaning but this really is so fierce. it's really great and i'm fascinated to see something cool and interesting from a Hadid outside of photoshoots because this really captured my attention.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI // good choice! he looks good, the photographer caught him in a really like, visually interesting stance. honestly, not my absolute favourite in the world but enough to get a good score from me this week.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA // what a boring street shot! just wanna say i'm PARTICULARLY disappointed in you over all the other street shots because of how many absolutely legendary candids there are of rihanna out there. 

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY // cool! i enjoy it for the most part, a bit much happening in the picture but still nice. good eye for colour and composition with this choice

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER // i actually really, really adore this shot. it feels like a photograph by oscar ouk who i think has a really interesting eye for composition and it really comes out here. they look like they're having a great time, probably this is behind the scenes of an actual photoshoot... great shot

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO // it's fine, i guess. he's fine though. it's not a street shot so i'm happy.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON // thats a photoshoot, maury. and a boring one at that

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // reminds me a lot of the naomi shot from last season where she absolutely commands the screen and is surrounded by people attending to her. feels super powerful and she looks great. it kinda gives me /r/AccidentalRenaissance from reddit

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR // she looks a bit crosseyed but its kinda sweet and it's not a street shot so bonus points for that!

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ // what a boring street shot!

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // so lovely. was really unsure if this was a photoshoot or not but i looked up the origins and i think it speaks to how cool of a candid it is that i thought it was a photoshoot. really liking the general vibe of shots from her so far minus whatever that world cup mess you submitted with your immunity last week was  :dies: love your choices, love this one just as much as your winning shot, keep it the hell up.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS // thats a photoshoot, maury. at least it's pretending to be a candid

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON // what a slightly less boring street shot!

PINKBOX | MADONNA // this was a really great performance. it's well remembered for good reason! the shot itself is kiiiiiiiinda meh when i think about the whole thing and some of the other pictures this round, but you still did a much better job than a number of these entries so well done

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // what a somewhat nice but boring street shot!

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI // super romantic and simple and just gives off a great vibe.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE // what a boring red carpet shot!

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON // what a boring street shot!

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA // ugh, i love backstage fashion show shots. models getting makeup done and in high couture having a good time make for such interesting pictures, and this is no exception. good choice!

Wow at this critique, beautiful and true! Thanks @talent :heart2:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON // what a slightly less boring street shot!

ayeeeee WE STAN :clap3:

15 minutes ago, Noah said:

Petition to cancel this round

1. Noah

dRL1vzW.gif

Sign me up

LGTPCIt.gif

good eye for colour and composition with this choice

Finally someone gives me credit

talent indeed

dRL1vzW.gif

talent showing off no talent. Oh wow oh wow. 

Related image

I really better come back to the top 5 where I belong ??

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY // thank god someone sent a fun, interesting shot this season........... there were quite a few last time and they all got pretty good scores from me because they were candid, interesting, and memorable. yours is no different; i cackled and as the first photo, it stayed in my mind the entire time and was what i used to compare everyone else's shot to. i mean... the praise doesn't get any higher than that i guess. thank you.

What can I say, I am a good learner. :michael:

Also sign me up to that petition for cancelling this round

want a spoiler on the next round?

Candid 2.0 ???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.