• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

you know what to do if you want alena's critiques :thing:

vote for finland's incredible Look Away song on ESC?

kqVcJb9.jpg

@Alena is not right for a certain critique.. I cackled when I saw it

kqVcJb9.jpg

4 minutes ago, Alena said:

aw thank you ♥

i just sent

kqVcJb9.jpg

Well you just proved it. I hope you cemented it with a good critique and a number 1 ranking for me.

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

kqVcJb9.jpg

the one about animals?

kqVcJb9.jpg

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Well you just proved it. I hope you cemented it with a good critique and a number 1 ranking for me.

of course

kqVcJb9.jpg

Now where are you heauxs waiting for critiques?!? :biblio:

Just now, Alena said:

one about animals?

kqVcJb9.jpg

Code word is Rufus yes

kqVcJb9.jpg

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: ALENA

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY: lmaaaaooo, it's so bad it's good. i like that you went with a funny route. it's definitely memorable and alot fun! fun's never a bad thing x

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID: she looks gorgeous and the shot is stunning. great job x

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI: yasssss, he looks gorgeous and the angle is definitely complimenting his face and body.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA: if this was color game you would be my #1, that outfit and hair + makeup... ugh, she looks flawless. as for pose it's still a cute entry and i enjoy it. she's still serving it in the middle of the street! her mind. (i hope that's faux fur tho :()

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY: i hate this D: the colours i am not a fan of. i've never seen Mariah look like this before, hopefully this isn't something she often goes for.. dajksd.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER: a great candid shot. she kinda looks like a mole-rat but it's still a cute shot!

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO: loving the colours, gives off a super sweet summery vibe! also he look happy, cheers to that!

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON: i wonder if she fell... it's okay.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA: yass, she's looking expensive and she knows it! fierce.

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR: very boring :( she looks beautiful but there's not much to it.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ: Meh, would be better for Color Game. She kinda looks derpy. Or maybe she's serving horse face to go with the hair! who knows?

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO: Well this is a massive improvement after the disaster you sent last week. a gorgeous shot, well edited and she looks pretty.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS: now don't get me wrong, i love this shot. but i'm not getting candid. but if one of the judges had said that this fits the category hopefully they'll rank u higher.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON: the outfit is ugly but i do like her hair. her face looks gorge though, it's okay.

PINKBOX | MADONNA: this is fantastic, she looks gorgeous and the pose is super cool. all eyes on her x

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN: cute! i do wish the picture was larger/more hq but it's whatever. a great entry.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI: the backround is gorge, she looks pretty too. it's nice.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE: idk if this is very candid, she's literally posing for several cameras on a red carpet. but it's cute, she looks nice.

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON: meh. i don't really like the look and the picture itself is quite boring.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA: yass daddy, get the brows done! this is great.

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Code word is Rufus yes

kqVcJb9.jpg

ready for the wp

kqVcJb9.jpg

1 minute ago, Alena said:

of course

kqVcJb9.jpg

Whew, it's over for you gurls. I hope the other judges could keep up.

5 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

kqVcJb9.jpg

mole rat and horse face sent me :bibliahh:

Just now, Alena said:

ready for the wp

kqVcJb9.jpg

Going out with a bang 

kqVcJb9.jpg

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

Wait I’m just now reading the horse face one sjsjsjsjsjsj :bibliahh: the mole rat one already took me out sjsj

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

april fools of course!

kqVcJb9.jpg

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Going out with a bang 

kqVcJb9.jpg

Tyra would be proud

kqVcJb9.jpg

"JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO: loving the colours, gives off a super sweet summery vibe! also he look happy, cheers to that!"

:flower:

ieyCsbs.gif

@Alena we love acclaim I'm so happy to see you serving TASTE! :clap3: I hope my score reflects how beautiful you are.

Just now, Psycho said:

"JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO: loving the colours, gives off a super sweet summery vibe! also he look happy, cheers to that!"

:flower:

ieyCsbs.gif

Just now, Boys said:

@Alena we love acclaim I'm so happy to see you serving TASTE! :clap3: I hope my score reflects how beautiful you are.

all the boys honestly DID THAT, this round! :clap3:

1 minute ago, Alena said:

all the boys honestly DID THAT, this round! :clap3:

Yas Kings

ieyCsbs.gif

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER: a great candid shot. she kinda looks like a mole-rat but it's still a cute shot!

aksjdhskjfhsdkjfh not gonna lie I thought this one was a pic of Ongina when I first saw it :deadbanana2:

Just now, Boys said:

@Yvess and @Psycho

WE SNAPPEDT! To think @Lukey was just coming for the men last round

:sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.