Just now, Boys said:

Some of yall acting like edit posts don't exist :rip:

just dropping their name :)

7R5yIYN.jpg

50 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

plus are they really still gonna send? feel like it's over for them already

7R5yIYN.jpg

Just let me stay. 

my critiques nd scores r in! a little easier to rank than i thought, but i loved a huge portion of the photos.

okay so we’re just waiting for the deadline and tsareena and then we can do results, we’re all very speedy i love it x

alena was suppose to be the nice judge ffff well it is OVER 

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: NAVYOFBADGALS

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @Overprotected @EriKills @jamesfog @beatinglikeadrum @EriKills @Sabbath @thecptz @Taylucifer @Riri. @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @prézli @Pedro @PinkBox @mxtthewdelrey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @Dom @SitarHero @Bawdee @URBAN @Touch It @Legend E @Boys

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY I really like a lot about this picture, think it's different from the other entries this round, whilst still fitting the theme nicely. The pose itself is nice, and the colors are cool too. The only complaint I would have is that her facial expression isn't really convincing to me, but that's me nitpicking

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID as far as background goes, this one wins. But I don't like certain elements of this picture (the couch, and also the dead looking ass face). You still did pretty well tho. 

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI yeah this is hot, but his face looks like he's trying to hold in a fart. It's also not that interesting (besides him being naked)

LOYALTY | RIHANNA I kinda expected her Vanity Fair shoot with the shark, but this is cute too. It's not my fav entry here, but it's cute

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY This is an interesting take on the theme, and I would say that it does fit nicely. Think it's a fun picture, but it's no winner. 

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER the first time I scrolled by this I kinda liked it, but when I was ranking all the entries, I kinda forgot it. That's kinda it, it's forgettable. She looks nice tho, and I'm sure you'll be fine but I'm hoping for more next round

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO out of the male entries, you did the best imo. It's a nice picture and everything in there fits. It's nice

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON oof.. ehm.. this ain't it.. sorree

LEGEND E | RACHEL WEISZ pretty stunning picture but it also feels too overworked, where I don't really get emotion from it. From just a picture standpoint, it's nice tho.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA winner winner, no chicken dinner

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR This too me is the perfect 'just-in-the-middle' entry. There's Nothing bad about it, but Nothing really excites either.

TAYLUCIFER | GIGI HADID I love this!! Such a powerful picture

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ I don't like this. Why did she feel the need to pull that face? The rest of the picture is okay to me, but doesn't save it. 

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO kinda boring, and that one hand looks so odd.. almost as if it isn't part of her. But I do like the peacefulness of it. 

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS This photo is nice, there is a lot going on but it's also pretty simple still. It's all done really well

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON I weirdly really like this picture. It's the best cutesy entry out there

PREZLI | PIXIE LOTT it kinda looks like she's an amputee and is missing a part of her leg. It's all kinda awkward to me. The horse looks cool tho, she kinda outmodeled if I'm being honest

PINKBOX | MADONNA This is an epic picture, but it definitely has its flaws. Wish we could've seen her face and I don't like the stroke of darkgray in the right side of the picture. Still think the posing alone looks pretty epic tho.

MXTTHEWDELREY | JENY B wow everyone pack your bags, we got a winner here!

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN this is nice

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI I don't like this. Dress looks awkward and it doesn't fit in with the rest of the picture. Nothing really convinces me here

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE don't like how the snake is draped, but the rest is nice!

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON she looks kinda uncomfortable but I do like the rest of it. 

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA the dog kinda looks.. out of place there? This doesn't really do anything to me

SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD oh bitCH!!! This is incredible and one of the best, if not the best, ANTM pic of all time whew

BAWDEE | JENNIFER LOPEZ idk what it is, but I'm not really sold on this. It's sexy tho, and I'm sure you have Nothing to worry about it, as it's certainly better than a lot of entries here

TOUCH IT | SOLANGE KNOWLES eh, I hope you survive this round because I know Solange has a lot to offer, but this ain't it

i gave positive notes to everyone except my bottom 2 scores, look at me being fair and sweet

Lets leave the hatred of the artist itself and be a respectfully judge

NICKITAHNKUOU.gif

we love respectful critiques

NICKITAHNKUOU.gif

5 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

There's Nothing bad about it, but Nothing really excites either.

@Navyofbadgals what about this random N :cupid: are you tryna tell me that i'm Nothing wow rude judge

Just now, thecptz said:

@Navyofbadgals what about this random N :cupid: are you tryna tell me that i'm Nothing wow rude judge

that's my autocorrect on my laptop :rip: I was too lazy to go back and fix it because it often jumps back lol

but also that!

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

that's my autocorrect on my laptop :rip: I was too lazy to go back and fix it because it often jumps back lol

but also that!

you're a rude bagel :biblio:

Just now, thecptz said:

you're a rude bagel :biblio:

NICKITAHNKUOU.gif

12 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON I weirdly really like this picture. It's the best cutesy entry out there

I've always loved @Navyofbadgals

NICKITAHNKUOU.gif

Bagels coming through with TASTE! :clap3:

20 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

k21fkp.jpg

CRITIQUES: NAVYOFBADGALS

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @Overprotected @EriKills @jamesfog @beatinglikeadrum @EriKills @Sabbath @thecptz @Taylucifer @Riri. @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @prézli @Pedro @PinkBox @mxtthewdelrey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @Dom @SitarHero @Bawdee @URBAN @Touch It @Legend E @Boys

Reveal hidden contents

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY I really like a lot about this picture, think it's different from the other entries this round, whilst still fitting the theme nicely. The pose itself is nice, and the colors are cool too. The only complaint I would have is that her facial expression isn't really convincing to me, but that's me nitpicking

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID as far as background goes, this one wins. But I don't like certain elements of this picture (the couch, and also the dead looking ass face). You still did pretty well tho. 

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI yeah this is hot, but his face looks like he's trying to hold in a fart. It's also not that interesting (besides him being naked)

LOYALTY | RIHANNA I kinda expected her Vanity Fair shoot with the shark, but this is cute too. It's not my fav entry here, but it's cute

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY This is an interesting take on the theme, and I would say that it does fit nicely. Think it's a fun picture, but it's no winner. 

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER the first time I scrolled by this I kinda liked it, but when I was ranking all the entries, I kinda forgot it. That's kinda it, it's forgettable. She looks nice tho, and I'm sure you'll be fine but I'm hoping for more next round

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO out of the male entries, you did the best imo. It's a nice picture and everything in there fits. It's nice

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON oof.. ehm.. this ain't it.. sorree

LEGEND E | RACHEL WEISZ pretty stunning picture but it also feels too overworked, where I don't really get emotion from it. From just a picture standpoint, it's nice tho.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA winner winner, no chicken dinner

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR This too me is the perfect 'just-in-the-middle' entry. There's Nothing bad about it, but Nothing really excites either.

TAYLUCIFER | GIGI HADID I love this!! Such a powerful picture

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ I don't like this. Why did she feel the need to pull that face? The rest of the picture is okay to me, but doesn't save it. 

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO kinda boring, and that one hand looks so odd.. almost as if it isn't part of her. But I do like the peacefulness of it. 

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS This photo is nice, there is a lot going on but it's also pretty simple still. It's all done really well

PREZLI | PIXIE LOTT it kinda looks like she's an amputee and is missing a part of her leg. It's all kinda awkward to me. The horse looks cool tho, she kinda outmodeled if I'm being honest

PINKBOX | MADONNA This is an epic picture, but it definitely has its flaws. Wish we could've seen her face and I don't like the stroke of darkgray in the right side of the picture. Still think the posing alone looks pretty epic tho.

MXTTHEWDELREY | JENY B wow everyone pack your bags, we got a winner here!

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN this is nice

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI I don't like this. Dress looks awkward and it doesn't fit in with the rest of the picture. Nothing really convinces me here

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE don't like how the snake is draped, but the rest is nice!

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON she looks kinda uncomfortable but I do like the rest of it. 

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA the dog kinda looks.. out of place there? This doesn't really do anything to me

SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD oh bitCH!!! This is incredible and one of the best, if not the best, ANTM pic of all time whew

BAWDEE | JENNIFER LOPEZ idk what it is, but I'm not really sold on this. It's sexy tho, and I'm sure you have Nothing to worry about it, as it's certainly better than a lot of entries here

TOUCH IT | SOLANGE KNOWLES eh, I hope you survive this round because I know Solange has a lot to offer, but this ain't it

Mess, don't I have until 5 PM EST today? :rip:

1 minute ago, URBAN said:

you can still send x

Urban showing up when everyone didn't expect him anymore

6 minutes ago, URBAN said:

woo hello you have until 3PM EST, send in and you'll be critiqued and ranked like everyone else x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.