Jump to content

POSE ™ 002 | Round Seventeen Results LIVE

8,047 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

can i resign and give my spot to invisibility, my pics were def better this round and i appreciate kylie seeing that (besides being strategic) but invisibility deserves to be in the finale

 

can we have a top 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

:bibliahh:

Ffff I screamed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boys said:

Poor @Invisibility we would still have the good sis if @Lukey had the balls to do what needed to be done the ONE round yall gave that hoe a win

.

Even though Kylie deserves the win for his consistency

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boys said:

Poor @Invisibility we would still have the good sis if @Lukey had the balls to do what needed to be done the ONE round yall gave that hoe a win

Fff ruthless. Let me say I disagree, bc neither Kylie nor EriKills deserved to leave that round :mandown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways I have now become the best judge of the panel, pls strihm Arcade by Eurovision winner Duncan Laurence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all have done amazing

 

Like I cant even say who I want to win..

 

Even you, @Boys

 

You all really have done so well and that's why I kinda expected my elimination 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Y'all have done amazing

 

Like I cant even say who I want to win..

 

Even you, @Boys

 

You all really have done so well and that's why I kinda expected my elimination 

All jokes aside you were one of my favorite parts about coming to this thread everyday so regardless of who wins I had a great time and will miss you in this competition boo I'm happy I got to know you :date2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Boys said:

All jokes aside you were one of my favorite parts about coming to this thread everyday so regardless of who wins I had a great time and will miss you in this competition boo I'm happy I got to know you :date2:

Honestly, you were and still are one of the favourite parts of this thread.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Boys said:

@Lukey really said @Queen Conchita was lazy and I believe it WHERE is the new round?

it's eurovision weekend so we probably aren't getting anything until late at night or tomorrow dd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Boys said:

All jokes aside you were one of my favorite parts about coming to this thread everyday so regardless of who wins I had a great time and will miss you in this competition boo I'm happy I got to know you :date2:

 

6 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Honestly, you were and still are one of the favourite parts of this thread.

 

we love this story arc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sabbath said:

it's eurovision weekend so we probably aren't getting anything until late at night or tomorrow dd

Correction it’s: Navyofbadgals WON weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps I would've survived with these but ehh

Spoiler

152908.51289923_725X1020.jpg

Spoiler

12393638_1090569690966680_1996112529_n.j

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oop well eurovision takes over my life so I do apologise for upping and leaving, join me back at 3PM EST as the finale is announced :thing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in the mean time, watch my fave do THAT 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

in the mean time, watch my fave do THAT 

 

 

sis snapped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites