• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

11 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

iconic legendary everything

I just knew that Serbia stanning rat would get rid of the winner @Invisibility

your sex round entry.. that was a classic, that was a classic

Zendaya’s pics were better this round! Also leave queen Nevena out of this you HAG!

• ATRL Moderator

feel like pure **** just want invisibility back x

@Invisibility not to out myself as a shiinator but i really had you picked to win  :sosad:

you really had great entries... nearly every round and shiina is clearly a woman after my own heart with the artistic vision in her photoshoots. you did a great job this season picking for each round and with your great interpretations. thank you for such an awesome portfolio. you had stiff competition and managed to stick out every week (for good or bad reasons) and really were always on my mind. thank you.

please come bck next season, host or player! i will welcome you with open arms!

the rest of the top 6 as well. awesome season. hoping for a great finale.

3 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

iconic legendary everything

I just knew that Serbia stanning rat would get rid of the winner @Invisibility

your sex round entry.. that was a classic, that was a classic

1 minute ago, talent said:

@Invisibility not to out myself as a shiinator but i really had you picked to win  :sosad:

you really had great entries... nearly every round and shiina is clearly a woman after my own heart with the artistic vision in her photoshoots. you did a great job this season picking for each round and with your great interpretations. thank you for such an awesome portfolio. you had stiff competition and managed to stick out every week (for good or bad reasons) and really were always on my mind. thank you.

1 hour ago, Tsareena said:

feel like pure **** just want invisibility back x

Thank y'all, I delivered a few classics, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that, and I'm glad I did a J-rock/pop legend justice in this side of the world :heart2: 

@Navyofbadgals @talent y'all were consistently my biggest fans and I was always very happy to await and see your critiques, opinions, and ocasional lashings. Who would've thought I would be so consistent (besides my final two rounds kii) after such an underwhelming first impression? This has been A LOT of fun honestly, thank you for the great experiences week after week

As for the rest, great luck to the risen phoenix, my cyster and a ruthless icon @Boys @Sabbath @Kylie Jenner !!

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Imagine being proud that @Navyofbadgals is your fan :bibliahh: whales stan whales I guess!

Jokes aside 

Robbed

PinkBox talkin bout Bagels and Invis?

Whale whale whale... what do we have here...

9 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Imagine being proud that @Navyofbadgals is your fan :bibliahh: whales stan whales I guess!

Jokes aside 

Robbed

*Inserts old man/whale yells at cloud pic*

can i resign and give my spot to invisibility, my pics were def better this round and i appreciate kylie seeing that (besides being strategic) but invisibility deserves to be in the finale

can we have a top 5

1 hour ago, Moonlightbae said:
2 hours ago, Invisibility said:

As for the rest, great luck to the risen phoenix, my cyster and a ruthless icon @Boys @Sabbath @Kylie Jenner !!

thank u

:bibliahh:

17 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

:bibliahh:

Ffff I screamed

Poor @Invisibility we would still have the good sis if @Lukey had the balls to do what needed to be done the ONE round yall gave that hoe a win

2 hours ago, Boys said:

Poor @Invisibility we would still have the good sis if @Lukey had the balls to do what needed to be done the ONE round yall gave that hoe a win

Even though Kylie deserves the win for his consistency

2 hours ago, Boys said:

Fff ruthless. Let me say I disagree, bc neither Kylie nor EriKills deserved to leave that round :mandown:

Anyways I have now become the best judge of the panel, pls strihm Arcade by Eurovision winner Duncan Laurence

Love you all

kjp7D88.gif

Y'all have done amazing

Like I cant even say who I want to win..

Even you, @Boys

You all really have done so well and that's why I kinda expected my elimination 

4 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Y'all have done amazing

Like I cant even say who I want to win..

Even you, @Boys

You all really have done so well and that's why I kinda expected my elimination 

All jokes aside you were one of my favorite parts about coming to this thread everyday so regardless of who wins I had a great time and will miss you in this competition boo I'm happy I got to know you :date2:

3 minutes ago, Boys said:

All jokes aside you were one of my favorite parts about coming to this thread everyday so regardless of who wins I had a great time and will miss you in this competition boo I'm happy I got to know you :date2:

Honestly, you were and still are one of the favourite parts of this thread.

42 minutes ago, Boys said:

@Lukey really said @Queen Conchita was lazy and I believe it WHERE is the new round?

it's eurovision weekend so we probably aren't getting anything until late at night or tomorrow dd

10 minutes ago, Boys said:

6 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Honestly, you were and still are one of the favourite parts of this thread.

we love this story arc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.