• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

7 minutes ago, Lukey said:

This is the pose game, not the backstory game.

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

just post the real results stop wasting your time on this chicken livered shite

still waiting on alena's critiques :thing:

Just to clarify, I didn't want to rank myself as I thought it was unfair x

5 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

still waiting on alena's critiques :thing:

do your critiques :thing:

Just now, Noah said:

do your critiques :thing:

Right 

17 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

BOTTOM

11. Fa1x Intelectual | Caroline Trentini

12. PinkBox | Madonna

13. Noah | Jennifer Lawrence 

Does this mean it's a single elimination round :eek:

Just now, Invisibility said:

Does this mean it's a single elimination round :eek:

it is yes x

28 minutes ago, Lukey said:

This is the pose game, not the backstory game.

well yeah but paris doing absolutely nothing with her face or body still got you here so what's the truth anymore

but it's okay, you ranked me safe so you must have some sense so i'll let this slide ?

19 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

@Alena how are those critiques coming along queen

lXmVJ5Z.gif

lXmVJ5Z.gif

Thanks for the positive critiques talented judges! :clap3:

Also I am laughing at some of the gurls serving me durin the Fantasy round last season with Aaron Ramsey. That's how desperate I must've looked like. :bibliahh:

Another one, based on the critiques and my personal opinions, I deserve top 3 at the least. There's only one person that I'll fully accept topping my entry. :cool:

11 hours ago, Sabbath said:

well yeah but paris doing absolutely nothing with her face or body still got you here so what's the truth anymore

but it's okay, you ranked me safe so you must have some sense so i'll let this slide ?

This is rich coming from you ?

It's fine, you'll scrape through this time

3 hours ago, Alena said:

sorry for the wait squirrelfriends, ill write my critiques now ♥

Pull through queen!

4 hours ago, Alena said:

sorry for the wait squirrelfriends, ill write my critiques now ♥

It's okay, enjoy every last second as a judge :heart2: 

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

Pull through queen!

<3

4 minutes ago, Lukey said:

It's okay, enjoy every last second as a judge :heart2: 

:cries:

CRITIQUES: ALENA

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - very good! definitely goes with the theme well. both of them are serving and it's a sexy concept x

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - i really like this. she definitely looks and serves this rich goddess bitch who's on her 3rd marriage, after murdering the previous ones. fierce. 

LOYALTY | RIHANNA - it's cool. she is serving the leader of some cult or something. yes! 

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER - very very good. the picture definitely speaks for itself. she is serving boss lady who will kick any mans ass in a second x 

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - i... this is serving the quality that ur animal round entry was, sadly. i do feel like the shot should do the talking and not her being on a cover of a magazine.  

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - it does go with the theme, yes. but it's just quite basic. i expect more interesting things from u x

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - it's fierce yes, but her being in a box just serves the opposite of power to me. maybe if the glass was like breaking, and she was breaking out of it it would read more as 'powerful woman' to me.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON - very good. she is definitely serving as a goddess. cut those mens cocks queen!

PINKBOX | MADONNA - it is a powerful picture yes. but i do feel like gaga kinda steals the show as she is the one with the award. still cute though. 

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - it's okay. i get what u were going for but i just wish the execution was different. still kinda cool though.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINIpretty but for the theme, not that good imo. 

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE - very dissapointing. i'm not really getting power even after u tried explaining what u were going for. it is a pretty nice picture but for this round, not so much.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - LOVE. he is serving power. that old man is his slave and he is making it clear, yes!

Alena coming through

Lukey

The winner will eliminate the only eliminee this round is that correct?

Hey sis I hope this can be the beginning of our Drag Race All Stars-esque alliance because I don't think I'm the weakest in the competition at all I just had a minor mishap this week but I think my portfolio speaks for itself in this competition. I'm sure you want it to be entertaining and fun with people who actually talk in the thread and have a good time as well so I hope you save me.  

Kylie Jenner

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.