1 hour ago, Noah said:

:mad:

:biggrin:

regular critiques in, just werkin on my comebacks  :party:

3 hours ago, PinkBox said:

The way the Celine tickets sold out instantly even with like 6 dates

life isn't fair

Image result for laganja estranja gif

@Queen Conchita must center critics first. 

It would be easier if every judge published the PDF link to their critics when they are done. QC would have less work and results would be faster. 

46 minutes ago, Noah said:

e8HicVb.gif

I’ll remember this bitch

7 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY - you got kinda not so lucky. Like it's a pretty decent pic, but you got Bella coming after you which is pretty similar and it's a lot better of a pic, which weighs down yours a bit imo. It's def a style of pic we haven't seen of Katy so far in this competition, so I like that and it's def by no means a bad pic, and def a better pic than some here.

I knew I'll be compared with the Bella pic. And of course you'd like ha more than me so I am not surprised.

:eli: As long as I see me ranked in the top 5 from you then we're good. Pretty sure others are not really better than mine. Just saying.

2 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

I knew I'll be compared with the Bella pic. And of course you'd like ha more than me so I am not surprised.

:eli: As long as I see me ranked in the top 5 from you then we're good. Pretty sure others are not really better than mine. Just saying.

Idk bout that top 5 part :mandown:

you don’t need to worry at all tho, you clearly did good enough to not be in the bottom or close to it

I’ve been at work for 5 hours and still no critiques?

@Navyofbadgals being the only judge who cares about this game :ace:

i'll post talent's critiques in a few minutes, you'll have to bear with me this weekend because i'm going to london eurovision party x

there shouldn't be too much disruption but I won't be online as much as normal :heart2:

11 minutes ago, Boys said:

I’ve been at work for 5 hours and still no critiques?

@Navyofbadgals being the only judge who cares about this game :ace:

I’m that bitch wbk

anyways I’m sure the judges are coming but there’s no rush, we’ll prolly have it all in tomorrow or Monday so that’s not too bad :celestial:

We love a partying but responsible hoest! :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I’m that bitch wbk

You really are a bitch! 

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

You really are a bitch! 

And you really are a hag

2qkq7ht.jpg

CRITIQUES: TALENT

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @EriKills @jamesfog @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @PinkBox @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY // ooooh. i really like this picture. the hazy lighting, the general mood, her posture and face, the setting... really nice shot. happy to see this from you.

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // for you? a bit of a snooze. i'm not over the moon with this photo like i usually am with your submission. but still, compared to your competition? interesting, cool shot.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI // this photo was ok the first time you submitted it a couple rounds ago. don't know how i feel about the fact that you've submitted what feels like the same photo like 4 times now. he might not be naked but he might as well be.

LOYALTY | RIHANNA // its nice! i enjoy the shot, but its just on the safer side. you could've went with something a little more out there or more of a punchy, interesting shot, but i like it.

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER // bitch, yes. the drama in the pose, the paint, the contrast of the red on the dark grey, her somewhat dead eyes but still with intensity that actually works... really cool shot.

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO // he looks like he's concerned with how small his penis is, or maybe there's a lump on it and he's thinking "damn... i need to go to the doctor"

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // i really don't hate it but it just falls a little flat compared to the rest of the competition.  it's a decent shot but you could've went for something that was more memorable or had more of a wow factor

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // i really enjoy the levels in this photo, i think it has this really interesting vibe to it. it feels a little drab, but it somewhat works in that the tv kinda becomes the focus which is sort of the point with the action of this photo, and i like that.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS // suuuper gorgeous photo. i would've loved this as your nature photo or your colour photo even though you already had 2 fantastic shots for those themes as well. but i think that's why it's so great here, because it has a lot of interesting things going on, and it's an awesome shot. i'm in love.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON // gorgeous. love the colours and the saturation, the styling is lovely and the pose is great. lighting awesome, very interesting action... good shot.

PINKBOX | MADONNA // eeeehh, it's cool, i think the styling is definitely the stand out part of this photo, but if the outfit is all i really am interested in i wouldn't consider it super successful.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // she looks great, the colours are nice, but i just don't find this shot interesting at all. nothing dynamic or anything to make it stand out.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI // this is cool. i think the dress is interesting and her pose works in her benefit in this shot. it's a good shot, just a smidge bland.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE // i actually like this a good amount. i like the softness of it, the dynamic blur of the blossoms around her, and the colours are all super interesting. the way the background blends together in all those ways and then she stands out, still, dead center, is really nice. it toes the line of boring but there's just enough for me to feel positively about it.

2qkq7ht.jpg

COMEBACK CRITIQUES: TSAREENA

@Riri. @SitarHero @beatinglikeadrum @thecptz @mxtthewdelrey @Boys @URBAN @Overprotected @Touch It

SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD - I really love this. Amazing job.

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - Always loved this shoot but we already got the cover from this so takes away points from me.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON - gorgeous shoot. Love the setting and the dress.

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR - not sure I like the editing in this. Looks like a mistake. But Dana looks gorgeous.

MXTTHEWDELREY | JENY B - uhm well this isn’t the worst thing sent this round tbh.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - love the budget spaceman teas this is serving. Amazing job.

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY - cute but a bit too bland for a comeback round.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - It’s easy to miss her reflection in the mirror but this is great. Love how expensive it looks.

TOUCH IT | SOLANGE KNOWLES - too bland for a comeback round.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.