DMs expose celeb tattoo artist (Ari, Justin) as child rapist

35 posts in this topic

Haus
Posted (edited)

clients include: ariana grande, justin bieber, kendrick lamar, swae lee, juice wrld 9 9 9, yg, the 1975, the vamps, mike posner, james charles, tyler oakley, dolan twins, jack and jack, pentatonix, soulja boy, dj mustard

this is..... one of the worst things i've ever read. what the ****.

and imagine having one of his tattoos and finding this out :biblio: many of them were repeat clients :biblio: he did ari's "mille tendresse" (a thousand tendernesses) neck tattoo :biblio: i feel so bad

Patrick

Underage barbecue grill.

Grumpy Gills

I'm so tired :deadbanana4:

Jynx

As an adult he should 've rebuffed her underaged ass. :biblio:

Haus

updated the op, didn't realize it didn't show there's a whole thread

Holiest Dreams

“I make most guys in **** look small” so cringe :rip: if you say stuff like this you’re 99.9% of the time average at best

But lock him up. The amount of pedos getting exposed lately I- :deadbanana4: (good tho, exposé those nasty hoes)

Dolce Vita

Woo chile...the exposé. 

Like who talks to a 14 year old like that? How ****ing gross

shinyshimmery

Holyyyy feck, that was a slap in the face... his tattoos are so good. Damn. They really got him... there's no way out of this one for him... a complete pedophile. 

letscauseascene1
Posted (edited)

Vile.

He is 100% a child predator/has pedophilac likings. However, your title is extremely misleading. Not to defend him, but in the messages, and I read them, he never admits to ever having had physical contact with an underage, and the girl and him never met in person either.

So, claiming he’s a child rapist is not correct. Child Predator would be accurate.

James_Dean

Yikes :biblio: lock him up

Bimbo

All the c*m talk  :deadbanana:

****ing disgusting

HotFriedChicken

What surprises me the most is that he has fans dedicated enough to run stan accounts for him and be in a gc for him :deadbanana:

AbsynthPop

He was legit trying to get that 14 year old to his house. :biblio: But the To Catch a Predator tea spillage from Harriet the Spy were everything.

Cheers
Posted (edited)

If I was you, i'd get you a lil drunk first

Love my asshole licked. Drunk girls deepthroat best

Yup i'd have a shot waiting for you when you got here

By the time you leave you'll have a tummy full of *** and alcohol 

I bet you get supper slutty when you're drunk

Errrrrrrm! Not only is he a pedophile but he's trying to get her drunk too and have his ass ate. Rapist pedo :biblio: 

éclat
3 hours ago, Haus said:

and imagine having one of his tattoos and finding this out :biblio: 

ugh :biblio:

Pendulum

Romeo is dusgusting :mazen: his style of tattooing is **** too

Haus
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, letscauseascene1 said:

Vile.

He is 100% a child predator/has pedophilac likings. However, your title is extremely misleading. Not to defend him, but in the messages, and I read them, he never admits to ever having had physical contact with an underage, and the girl and him never met in person either.

So, claiming he’s a child rapist is not correct. Child Predator would be accurate.

having sex with someone when they're drunk = rape and having sex with someone under age of consent = rape. he outright admitted to multiple occasions of the former and his grooming makes it appear this isn't the first time trying to sleep with someone underage. a rapist regardless. 

ftr, i tried to specify this but the thread title limit was already maxed out. but he clearly was trying to set things up with her.

lilostolemycoke
17 minutes ago, Haus said:

having sex with someone when they're drunk = rape and having sex with someone under age of consent = rape. he outright admitted to multiple occasions of the former and his grooming makes it appear this isn't the first time trying to sleep with someone underage. a rapist regardless. 

ftr, i tried to specify this but the thread title limit was already maxed out. but he clearly was trying to set things up with her.

sorry but no 

you can have consensual sex when drunk, it doesn't make him a rapist for it. 

and he's a ****ing creep for preying on that girl, but nothing in this post says that he actually had sex with her. 

trying to "set things up" is predatory but NOT rape

Haus
10 minutes ago, lilostolemycoke said:

sorry but no 

you can have consensual sex when drunk, it doesn't make him a rapist for it. 

and he's a ****ing creep for preying on that girl, but nothing in this post says that he actually had sex with her. 

trying to "set things up" is predatory but NOT rape

ummmmmm no. getting someone drunk to have sex with them is rape. you mentally and legally can not consent when drunk. alcohol impairs inhibitions and lowers cognitive functioning. millions have been convicted for that very scenario. that's textbook rape. period.

Poxy

:( ewww I didn’t think it would be like this gross?? This is more than the usual exposes are...

Cain

This is gross but I love reading other people’s sex talk. 👀

mariahcarey

Tummy full of ***  :rip:

Mariano
3 hours ago, letscauseascene1 said:

Vile.

This.

1 hour ago, Cain said:

This is gross but I love reading other people’s sex talk. 👀

Sis :eli: