Jump to content

Aly & AJ - "Church"

149 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

XPymtuP.png

 

yddZ85u.png

 

 

qSdB0Dd.png

 

tF0ncYp.jpg

 

 

JmVxM1K.pngi3GvUbG.pngqoSATfL.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm suddenly religious and believe in God :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

loving their aesthetics :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW! just WOW!

I'm loving all the artwork "witchy" style for Sanctuary

 

and I'm loving this song already! the backing vocals sounds hilarious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the production sounds a little overdone but i’m so excited. i love the whole witch and religion concept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooh yas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YES BITCHES SERVE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugh yes i can't wait :jonny: it sounds so good :jonny: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This better not bring up that evolution mess again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sky Engineer said:

This better not bring up that evolution mess again

They were kids.

They are now among the *wokest* of popstars.

They have clarified, twice, in recent months that they believe in evolution.

The song is a hoeing anthem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

**** yes. This sounds wonderful. :clap3:  Keep serving us these quality bops, queens! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 1:00 PM, steve89 said:

WOW! just WOW!

I'm loving all the artwork "witchy" style for Sanctuary

 

and I'm loving this song already! the backing vocals sounds hilarious!

What's sanctuary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

What's sanctuary?

their new EP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

their new EP

So is the look and sound for this new project gonna be different from ten years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

So is the look and sound for this new project gonna be different from ten years?

I’m not trying to be smart but have you seen/listened to the teaser? Because there’s your answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This slays already, I've been obsessed with Ten Years lately agai :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds intriguing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

This slays already, I've been obsessed with Ten Years lately agai :jonny5:

The way we let Take Me and Good Love flop. We don’t deserve them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, lover. said:

The way we let Take Me and Good Love flop. We don’t deserve them. 

Truly, Good Love is a career highlight, GP doesn’t deserve it either 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hothouse >>>

 

That's my barometer for this new indie pop sound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

Hothouse >>>

 

That's my barometer for this new indie pop sound.

Did we ever get a tracklist for what could've been that album?

 

5 hours ago, lover. said:

I’m not trying to be smart but have you seen/listened to the teaser? Because there’s your answer. 

Well when someone described their new aesthetic as "witchy" I just assumed if their changing their look then their changing their sound... instead of being condescending you could've just simply ignored me or answered the question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Did we ever get a tracklist for what could've been that album?

The album leaked.

 

Hothouse

Blow My House Down

Crawl

Fifteen and a Half

5 Damn Days

Heart

Little Notes

Freak

Hole In The Earth

8 Hours

53rd Floor

Today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

The album leaked.

 

Hothouse

Blow My House Down

Crawl

Fifteen and a Half

5 Damn Days

Heart

Little Notes

Freak

Hole In The Earth

8 Hours

53rd Floor

Today

Dx why didnt they just keep their word with the release schedule and released this under aly and aj? Dx this sounds so good and I'm sure that they delivered. Are these tracks online?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites