Trump Tweets- 'sympathy and best wishes' to Massacre Victims

32 posts in this topic

Trump tweets out sympathy and best wishes to victims of 'horrible massacre' in New Zealand after an Australian terrorist whose manifesto calls the president a 'white identity' symbol launches attack on Mosques and kills at least 49

11031276-6813347-image-a-12_155265136448

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6813347/Trump-tweets-sympathy-best-wishes-victims-horrible-massacre-New-Zealand.html#comments

'Best wishes'? :psyduck: :rip: 

Best Wishes? He didn't call it terrorism?

Just a few days ago he said he wants to designate Mexican drug cartels as terrorist organisations.

President Trump in an interview published Tuesday said his administration is thinking “very seriously” about designating Mexican drug cartels as foreign terrorist organizations.

But apparently a politically motivated attack on New Zealand citizens is not terrorism?

I'm not a huge fan of the Australian Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, but this is how you do it:

Morrison confirmed an Australian-born citizen had been arrested and said: “I condemn the violent, extremist, right-wing terrorist attack that has stolen the lives of so many innocent New Zealanders as they went about their peaceful practice of worship at their mosques in Christchurch today.”

The rat-in-chief needs to sit this one out.

He might as well have added "Season's greetings"

He's a fake piece of white crap. With all the other terror attacks he's always the first one to say something but whenever it's to do with Muslims as victims then he's so late and not genuine.

Nobody wants to hear faux sympathy from conservatives today. They know what they've been sowing for years. 

28 minutes ago, Phantom said:

He might as well have added "Season's greetings"

It’s “Merry Christmas”, thank you very much 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Nobody wants to hear faux sympathy from conservatives today. They know what they've been sowing for years. 

If you think anyone that genuinely calls themselves conservative agrees with this act of terrorism, you're as deluded as the white nationalists. Your comment is so far past the line and so disgusting.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TrashyNavy said:

If you think anyone that genuinely calls themselves conservative agrees with this, you're as deluded as the white nationalists. Your comment is so far past the line and so disgusting.

They’re actually 100% correct. They incite these attacks, both directly and indirectly, and that’s the cold, hard truth, TrashyNavy. :)

2 minutes ago, TrashyNavy said:

If you think anyone that genuinely calls themselves conservative agrees with this, you're as deluded as the white nationalists. Your comment is so far past the line and so disgusting.

Trump has around 89% approval among Republicans, so I’m inclined to believe they will agree with this tweet. Take a seat.

OT: If only he cared enough to try to stop this **** from happening in America. 

4 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

They’re actually 100% correct. They incite these attacks, both directly and indirectly, and that’s the cold, hard truth, TrashyNavy. :)

wow... you're so sick. People don't blame all liberals for the Vegas shooting or Steve Scalise being shot. Try not to dehumanize an entire group of people and incite terrorist attacks yourself, thanks.

4 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Trump has around 89% approval among Republicans, so I’m inclined to believe they will agree with this tweet. Take a seat.

OT: If only he cared enough to try to stop this **** from happening in America. 

edited my comment, sorry. I meant the actual terrorism.

What's wrong with his tweet tho?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TrashyNavy said:

wow... you're so sick. People don't blame all liberals for the Vegas shooting or Steve Scalise being shot. Try not to dehumanize an entire group of people and incite terrorist attacks yourself, thanks.

You have no idea what you’re talking about, which is why you’re throwing out “what-about-isms”, false equivalences, and “good people on both sides.” Have a seat, sweetie. You sound completely deranged and deluded. This one’s not for you. :)

4 minutes ago, TrashyNavy said:

It’s that it’s insincere since he literally incited violence the other day, has demonstrated blatant islamophobia, and has advocated for people to have guns at bars because he’s a moron. He’s just doing this to save face. Give him 48 hours and I’m sure he’ll flip. 

Guess thoughts and prayers don't work in New Zealand. 

Best wishes....that is far more powerful than thoughts and prayers...although actions that define difference that Trumps both. He needs to get off his orange ass and get people to stop the nonsense. :shakeno:

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

You have no idea what you’re talking about, which is why you’re throwing out “what-about-isms”, false equivalences, and “good people on both sides.” Have a seat, sweetie. You sound completely deranged and deluded. This one’s not for you. :)

Embarrassing:ace:

I'm pretty sure you didn't blame all liberals after the Vegas shooting or Scalise shooting. Wait, you probably didn't blame liberals at all:coffee:

31 minutes ago, TrashyNavy said:

If you think anyone that genuinely calls themselves conservative agrees with this act of terrorism, you're as deluded as the white nationalists. Your comment is so far past the line and so disgusting.

One of the flagship anchors on their #1 TV network said wearing a hijab makes you un-American. Another said Iraqis are primitive monkeys. They elected a president who ran on Islamophobic rhetoric. If conservatives disagree with dehumanizing language against Muslims, they would call it out. They don't so they are complicit. 

If the perpertrator is white it's not a terrorist! They're just mentally in --- but if you're brown/black you're definitely a terrorist!

Sounds like he's writing a card :ace: Moron 

32 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

good, you don't have an argument so you're literally strawmanning me. Have a nice day.

10 minutes ago, Revolution said:

One of the flagship anchors on their #1 TV network said wearing a hijab makes you un-American. Another said Iraqis are primitive monkeys. They elected a president who ran on Islamophobic rhetoric. If conservatives disagree with dehumanizing language against Muslims, they would call it out. They don't so they are complicit. 

And I agree with their right to do that but its a huge jump from mean words to actually killing people. How can't you see the hypocrisy? By your logic, you're dehumanizing conservatives, and liberals certainly don't call that language out, so you and liberals are complicit in the Vegas shooting.

Why do you attack trump for showing sympathy. your anti trump agenda is too much 

rat needs to shut the **** up.

Best Wishes is the new Thoughts and Prayers.

Bojack did this so well.