100 racists attack Moroccan family in Netherlands

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)
The mother is hospitalized due to her injuries sustained during the attack on their home

The Moroccan family experienced a vicious attack at their home in Urk, the Netherlands. As the mother tried to defend her family, the attackers hit her and injured her daughter, throwing rocks and fireworks. But their main target was the Moroccan family’s 18-year-old son, Soufyan.

The attackers shouted “Geert Wilders” while they attacked the family.

Geert Wilders is a Dutch anti-Islamist and far-right politician. The attackers invoking Wilders’ name suggests to some that their motives were “racist” or Islamophobic, as Dutch media have reported.

Wilders holds special political discontent with Islam and Moroccans. The anti-migration MP has sparked outrage multiple times, especially when he called all Moroccan migrants “scum” two years ago and said he wanted to make the Netherlands “ours again.”

Local residents, however, alleged that Soufyan had offended the girlfriend of one of his neighbors.

“You shouldn’t do that as a Moroccan,” a Dutch lady told the Dutch daily newspaper Algemeen Dagblad, referring to Soufyan.

There are, however, two sides to the story. While the Moroccan family’s neighbors criticized Soufyan’s “offensive” behavior towards the girlfriend, Soufyan said the attack was fueled by “revenge” and built on “misunderstandings.”

Soufyan, who was born in Urk, said that a fellow Dutchman beat him up two years ago. When Soufyan’s mother reported it to the police, officers never followed up with the family.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2019/03/267848/teens-attack-moroccan-family-netherlands/

I haven't encountered such thing in the NL so I had the illusion that NL was very inclusive (which it kind of is), but this makes me really sad :( 

Damn, I hope the family takes legal action against them.

This is disgusting and so is the terrorist attack that literally just happened in Christchurch.

I am so sick of these racist white people that think they have the right to take out their extremist racist views on innocent POC. 

9 minutes ago, Mariano said:

I haven't encountered such thing in the NL so I had the illusion that NL was very inclusive (which it kind of is), but this makes me really sad :( 

Its honestly only the randstad (big cities) that are “inclusive”...the dutchies in the other parts are often times at the very least closet-racists :sistrens:

I mean we are talking about a ****ing country where the majority of the people have no problem with BLATANT blackface....aswell as its a country with quite a history in slavery and colonialism in asia,africa and south anerica.... :skull:

I honestly am sometimes ashamed to be dutch...now is one of these times :sistrens:

We still are one of the “better” countries in the west for POC to live in tho :sistrens:

I'm so angry and sad today. This is why us PoC are wary of white people. 

this is why white people are the devil

Of course it's stupid white supremacists their doing :chick3:

I'm not at all surprised, just that it took so long. I constantly feel like the whites (and not just the whites) here look at me as an outsider and enemy. Except one or two white friends I may have.

They're going to try to paint the 14 year old Moroccan kid as some kind of thug in order to excuse this mob mentality, just watch. Meanwhile, he was beaten by those same people. **** em.

Its crazy how badly some white people don't want their country to change and how they literally dont view brown people as humans.

6 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

This is disgusting and so is the terrorist attack that literally just happened in Christchurch.

I am so sick of these racist white people that think they have the right to take out their extremist racist views on innocent POC. 

!!!!

White ppl = the devil

wbk.