Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AOC uncovers Wilbur Ross' illegal census question

15 posts in this topic

Haus

this is completely jaw dropping. wtf? and about eight minutes in rep. cummings essentially laid out a perjury trap :jonny2: 

starts at 6:32:16 but the video should automatically take you there

AND an encore performance from ms. ayanna pressley (6:43:57) :jonny4: 

A Bomb

Progressivism works for the people. :clap3: Both AOC, and Pressley did amazing.

Haus
1 hour ago, KylieistBoi said:

She oozes charisma :jonny:

DEMOCRAT oversight already restoring lady liberty's flame and it's only been two months :jonny5: twenty two (and years more hopefully) just imagine the exposés :jonny2: 

Judas Bertha

LMFAOOOO that old dumb hag got owned :lmao:the racist white cry baby trying to jump in to defend him :lmao:

andresg770

At one point I couldn't focus anymore on what Ross was saying bc of the lady in the wig behind him  :rip:

Turns out she was dressed up as Marie Antoinette in relation to Ross's "let them eat cake" moments during the shutdown  :clap3:

Haus
2 hours ago, Judas Bertha said:

LMFAOOOO that old dumb hag got owned :lmao:the racist white cry baby trying to jump in to defend him :lmao:

:rip: too feeble to even attempt to hide the fear in his voice :rip: 

11 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

At one point I couldn't focus anymore on what Ross was saying bc of the lady in the wig behind him  :rip:

Turns out she was dressed up as Marie Antoinette in relation to Ross's "let them eat cake" moments during the shutdown  :clap3:

omg! i caught the antoinette reference but completely forgot about those vile comments :shakeno: brilliant :clap3: 

blackout77

whew that perjury trap 

for his sake I hope he is telling the truth cause AOC & Cummings have him pinned:fan:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0