Brooke Candy X Iggy is Coming!?

14 posts in this topic

or

she's just supporting a fellow female rapper

two legends 

5 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

or

she's just supporting a fellow female rapper

Brooke has been trolling on Twitter so it’s a possibility. Her song was supposed to come out today as well and delayed it, hopefully for an Iggy feature. 

This bitch always delaying something. Get on my nerves. 

For a while I thought that they were the same person Dx

1 hour ago, okgo said:

Dx why does she look like that. She needs to chill the **** out asap for gods sake. The white lil Kim in the making.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Dx why does she look like that. She needs to chill the **** out asap for gods sake. The white lil Kim in the making.

she literally looks the same as she has in years ? :rip: and even if she didnt, it would be her decision and none of our business to shame her about it

Posted (edited)

c*m? :skull: god how more uninspired can Brooke get? you went from songs like happy days & changes to songs like war & nuts then dropped both of those sounds for THIS? :biblio: She wants her 2013 Das Me clout back so bad

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, britkneepopboi said:

***? :skull: god how more uninspired can Brooke get? you went from songs like happy days & changes to songs like war & nuts then dropped both of those sounds for THIS? :biblio: She wants her 2013 Das Me clout back so bad

to be fair I enjoyed her stuff during her Das Me days much more than most of post-Opulence material :skull: what i dislike most nowadays are her tattoos but if she likes it I love it (well not rly but, you know, more power to her if she does etc lol)

This sounds messily good :deadbanana2: 

The song title :deadbanana2: