Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

148 posts in this topic

okgo
1 hour ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Lol..  Wouldn't that be Fergie? 

When you're competing with Kreayshawn, DEV, Qveen Herby, Lady Sovereign, Bhad Baabie, and Chanel West Coast :skull:... is that an achievement? 

Unjustified or not no one looked at Fergie as an actual rapper and nor were her accolades ever acknowledged in the hip hop sphere, not even Billboard did til her single with YG/Mustard in 2014... precisely cuz Iggy was all over the Rap charts at the time as well. :skull: Iggy will always be looked at as the first white woman to have properly made it with a big commercial breakthrough as a female rapper in the mainstream lol Fancy even went #1 on urban radio.. a first for ANY white rappers ever.

Spencer Pratt
1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Kream got 6 million views in its first 24 hours....damn...kream really was that girl!

sally walker is x10 better than kream tho

this deserves kreams views and more bitch! 

Spencer Pratt
3 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

this is garbage :bibliahh:i can't believe people are falling for this girl again

huh this is coming from a beyonce stan? the nerve 

yonka

i'm glad her sales are strong and i hope the views for the video pick up

as neutral as i am about him i really hope james charles continues to support and tweet about this! his power with femme gays and pretty girls is undeniable and he should be proud of his work.

AMIT

terrible song :mazen:

the super repetitive and lazy chorus and then she follows it up with a ''hook'' even worse in both fronts, her delivery was really weak and unremarkable on the verses too

the only salvageable thing is the instrumental, but then it's just a watered down Money

I guess it reflects their current situation :fan:

WERKER
2 minutes ago, AMIT said:

terrible song :mazen:

the super repetitive and lazy chorus and then she follows it up with a ''hook'' even worse in both fronts, her delivery was really weak and unremarkable on the verses too

the only salvageable thing is the instrumental, but then it's just a watered down Money

I guess it reflects their current situation :fan:

Thanks for the stream, remember to purchase the song on iTunes where it is currently #6 :heart2:

AMIT
Just now, WERKER said:

Thanks for the stream, remember to purchase the song on iTunes where it is currently #6 :heart2:

np! I know she needs every click :heart2: 

QueenofCopyPaste
7 hours ago, chiliam said:

Cardi wish she has Iggy visual vision.

Money says hi

Maxi Underdog

OOOoh anyone having the gif of the graveyard dancing? The part she has posted as a teaser before.   Thanks!

e_yal
20 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Kream got 6 million views in its first 24 hours....damn...kream really was that girl!

Wow so sally gettin 3 without record label us amazing!

FameFatale

The editing is kind of weird cause it shows her in the casket but then shoots to Mayhem as the “funeral director” showing her which caskets and flowers she can choose from. That timeline doesn’t make any sense :deadbanana: you don’t pick out flowers and caskets during or after a funeral.