Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Post Malone x Young Thug - "Goodbyes"

11 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

B-Rabbit

Song from the scrapped Post Malone/Young Thug tape leaked. It's out there

 

This would have been a huge hit too

:jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B-Rabbit
7 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

nnnnn I found it last night. It's actually really good, wonder why they scrapped it?

Lyor Cohen I think blocked it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TalkThatRihanna
19 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

Lyor Cohen I think blocked it

Whose that?

 

OT: Why does Post have the best music out there :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B-Rabbit
3 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Whose that?

 

OT: Why does Post have the best music out there :jonny5:

Not sure. He blocked MigosThuggin too. It's Young Thugs labelhead 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TaylenaStan
1 hour ago, B-Rabbit said:

Crazy how Posty has #1 hits just sitting on his hard drive

Yeah literally everything he touches just feels like a hit :jonny:
This is so good goddamn i want this on the album but yeah aint gonna happen. Would be a good closing track

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B-Rabbit
Just now, TaylenaStan said:

Yeah literally everything he touches just feels like a hit :jonny:
This is so good goddamn i want this on the album but yeah aint gonna happen. Would be a good closing track

Well WMG is AGGRESSIVELY taking this down everywhere as quick as possible so I would think that there is a very good possibility that it ends up on Thug's upcoming album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TalkThatRihanna
3 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

Well WMG is AGGRESSIVELY taking this down everywhere as quick as possible so I would think that there is a very good possibility that it ends up on Thug's upcoming album

Doubt it, “F*** the internet” leaked back in September and is literally impossible to find now but I don’t think it’ll be on the new album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B-Rabbit
2 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Doubt it, “F*** the internet” leaked back in September and is literally impossible to find now but I don’t think it’ll be on the new album

That was just a Posty track though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0