Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Will Smith Twerks to Thotiana, stans Cardi B

19 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

RudeBoyy
1 minute ago, DAP said:

Where’s the twerking?

 

fL6U6ti.gif

Well he's a 50 yr old straight man so I doubt he twerks very often. This is what the stiff white gays (no offense) look like when they think they're doing something but they're not, so I think he's trying to twerk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liberalmusiclover

Rumor has it that both he and his wife are homosexuals in a sham marriage, or at least have an open marriage. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mitchell
25 minutes ago, RudeBoyy said:

Well he's a 50 yr old straight man so I doubt he twerks very often. This is what the stiff white gays (no offense) look like when they think they're doing something but they're not, so I think he's trying to twerk. 

8Qsq3LT.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liberalmusiclover

That's also my first time ever hearing that song. Terrible. Don't know how I've escaped it for so long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacardi

will smithiana can still get it, id love to bend him over like that. jaden too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RudeBoyy
22 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

will smithiana can still get it, id love to bend him over like that. jaden too

your avi omg :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacardi
1 minute ago, RudeBoyy said:

your avi omg :rip: 

haha I like yours too wheres it from?

 

RudeBoyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RudeBoyy
On 3/15/2019 at 2:07 AM, Bacardi said:

haha I like yours too wheres it from?

 

RudeBoyy

The stop trying to be god video by Travis scott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacardi
On 3/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, RudeBoyy said:

The stop trying to be god video by Travis scott

nnnn ofc, I actually watched this video the day it premiered :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0