Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

93 posts in this topic

Henstridge

She just performed it on the iHeartRadio awards and Pharrell announced it as her next single

Kiss It Better

lol it's not a single, she performed JALBOYH at Grammy 2015 and it wasn't a single either

Henstridge
3 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

lol it's not a single, she performed JALBOYH at Grammy 2015 and it wasn't a single either

Pharrell introduced it as "her next big hit" and this is a radio show so it's pretty much confirmed

Touch It

Needy is my favorite track on TUN so I'm happy it'll have a music video... but bloodline and bad idea have so much more potential as singles especially as we get closer to summer

badgirlriri

LMAO @ the basic white gays pouring in here to fume about it not being bloodline :ahh:

Thank God Ariana has a smart production team who want to see her succeed, the best single choice won!:celestial4:

Miss Korea
11 minutes ago, daniel_ said:

it’ll tank :sorry:

It's the highest-streamed non-single from the album

daniel_

By the Water

The song definitely grew on me but over bloodline and bad idea? She also needs to let buwyg,ib smash.

Caesar
4 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

LMAO @ the basic white gays pouring in here to fume about it not being bloodline :ahh:

Thank God Ariana has a smart production team who want to see her succeed, the best single choice won!:celestial4:

MTE

it's already the most streamed track without placements :ahh: 

xFWE10b.png

LustSpell

This was a given from the Hot 100 placement and it being the most streamed track, but I was hoping for either NASA or Bad Idea. Bloodline later for the summer.

Caesar
20 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

Grammys told her to perform that though

Kiss It Better
17 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

Pharrell introduced it as "her next big hit" and this is a radio show so it's pretty much confirmed

Just now, Caesar said:

Grammys told her to perform that though

well, i mean since she couldn't come there to perform so she just come up with a song on the album that could be performed with minimal setup, she's not gonna do ghostin obviously and she already did imagine so she did needy 

and sure she could do break up with that setup, but needy is her favorite from the album so maybe she picked needy instead? idk 

Kiss It Better

anyway if it IS really the next single, i'm perched for the video maybe she could do a remix with H.E.R. and Ella Mai as well :fan:

Zaynsus

Needy is the most streamed non-single because it was literally the first new song on the album when it came out. :skull:

I thought NASA was supposed to be the fourth single and I was disappointed but Needy is WORSE. :rip:

Miss Korea
7 minutes ago, Caesar said:

MTE

it's already the most streamed track without placements :ahh: 

xFWE10b.png

It’s bc of tge hype that it got. But in terms of being a single material. It ain’t it :/

From a twitter thread :skull: How is not single material when the public continues to stream it more than every other song from the album :skull: