Demi Lovato moves into '$35k a month luxury condo"

25 posts in this topic

DaddyIssuesX
Posted (edited)

10970586-6807825-image-a-5_155255356724310970584-6807825-image-a-17_155255364674

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6807825/Demi-Lovato-moves-35k-month-luxury-high-rise-condo-Los-Angeles.html

"The "Sorry Not Sorry" hitmaker has moved into the 22nd floor of a Century City apartment, close to the home of many A-listers. It boasts indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, an insane fitness centre, exercise studios, private park, outdoor chef's kitchen, a lounge, game room and screening room.  Demi is selling her Hollywood Hills home, where she OD'd on Oxycodone last summer, and it's on the market for $9.495 million. She has apparently not returned to the house since so she does not "relive the horrors".

Cherish

14 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

Demi is selling her Hollywood Hills home, where she OD'd on Oxycodone last summer, and it's on the market for $9.495 million. She has apparently not returned to the house since so she does not "relive the horrors".

I don't blame her but 35k a month....does she really have that much money :jonny: 

DaddyIssuesX
4 minutes ago, Cherish said:

I don't blame her but 35k a month....does she really have that much money :jonny: 

demi is rich sis her TMYLM tour was a smash until cancellation, she had several endorsements and her streams have skyrocketed + that 9m dollar house proves she's stackingg

Cherish
2 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

demi is rich sis her TMYLM tour was a smash until cancellation, she had several endorsements and her streams have skyrocketed + that 9m dollar house proves she's stackingg

gurl, 35k per month is a LOT. that's $420,000 in a year. shouldn't she just buy a place for that price :dies: 

DaddyIssuesX
2 minutes ago, Cherish said:

gurl, 35k per month is a LOT. that's $420,000 in a year. shouldn't she just buy a place for that price :dies: 

no one purchased her other house so maybe this is temporary until she moves somewhere else.

Popboi.
3 minutes ago, Cherish said:

I mean it would take over 20 years of rent to reach the worth of her last house :deadbanana4: she is rich enough to do this.

Cherish
4 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

no one purchased her other house so maybe this is temporary until she moves somewhere else.

as bad as this sounds.... if she had died, people would have bought it for sure. i'm of course glad she didn't 

3 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

I mean it would take over 20 years of rent to reach the worth of her last house :deadbanana4: she is rich enough to do this.

nn you have a point 

Disruptive

rich bitch

Luner45

35k is expensive imo but then again, I'm not one to tell Demi (or anyone else) what to do with their wealth. Live that luxurious sober life queen :jonny6:

Can't_M!ss_This

If her royalties and other sources of income are more than 80k a month, 35k really isn’t that much for rent. Most people have to spend half or more of their income on rent. 

HotFriedChicken

That's really very expensive but I guess I should mind my own business and trust her/her accountant. :skull:

Quaithe

yeah lbr Demi is very rich. she can probably afford a condo that costs 100k a month

SHICD

That’s not even that expensive. She could probably buy way more 

Judas Bertha

what a waste of money.. just buy a condo :skull:

kgeezy310
23 minutes ago, SHICD said:

That’s not even that expensive. She could probably buy way more 

And how much is your condo? 

SHICD
40 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

And how much is your condo? 

Resist the urge to be an idiot. I clearly was saying Demi could afford more and that it wasn’t expensive relative to her income. 

Erreur2 La Nature

Lucky. I wish I could live in such a beautiful apartment. 

DemiLovato
3 hours ago, Judas Bertha said:

what a waste of money.. just buy a condo :skull:

You are always so ****ing negative in a Demi thread like sis :skull: 

-

RICH TABS :clap3: 

Lukey

Can she do the same for me :clap3: 

thatsmydemi

Ugh, she's so rich :weeps: 

And my coins helped :weeps: