Why are Loona stans so insufferable?

12 posts in this topic

Im sorry but the news about Louis's sister's death and they are already mocking and insulting her. This isn't the only case but in general they are under every post trolling and being annoying. I've never heard a song from them in my life and their stats are awful from what I've seen so why do they have so much fans who can spam the web but not buy their tracks?

their stats are awful from what I've seen so why do they have so much fans who can spam the web but not buy their tracks? "

okay Demi Lovato stan

I feel like most of these people are just twitter trolls that pretend to stan loona due to the "stan loona" trend so they can make their edgy jokes that aren't funny at all.  

They’re literally 12 old gays who are exploiting the anonymity of the Internet. They would NEVER say or act this way IRL... their parents don’t even know

15 minutes ago, Robburro said:

their stats are awful from what I've seen so why do they have so much fans who can spam the web but not buy their tracks? "

okay Demi Lovato stan

Loona, Paramore and Avril Lavigne stan

mmmm stream HAW sister.

12 minutes ago, Touch It said:

I feel like most of these people are just twitter trolls that pretend to stan loona due to the "stan loona" trend so they can make their edgy jokes that aren't funny at all.  

This 

real loona stans are just like any other group of stans, we support our faves, occasionally spam "stan loona" but that's about it.

Those are trolls sis. 

Maybe if they stanned Vixx.

9 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

Loona, Paramore and Avril Lavigne stan

mmmm stream HAW sister.

worry about carly's streams baby, party for one indeed.

2 minutes ago, Robburro said:

worry about carly's streams baby, party for one indeed.

ha acclaim still trumps

those trolls are bts stans' fake accounts with  only 3 tweets and y'all fall for it lmao :bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, oceans said:

those trolls are bts stans' fake accounts with  only 3 tweets and y'all fall for it lmao :bibliahh:

oop!