Taylor clocks the media

53 posts in this topic

Anyhow, I LOVE my narcissistic fave :jonny: 

The only people in here calling it cringe are those who are fuming she actually succeeded and their faves can’t compete. If they could, y’all would love them to drag their haters but they can’t, so... :michael:

Posted (edited)

She's so ridiculous haha, she's like guilting the media and rubbing it in their face at the same time. Ugh what an evil queen :clap3: This is textbook passive aggression. 

Was that necessary :deadbanana:

it's interesting how Taylor always bring up how well things are going in her career. It's cynical but honest at least

newsflash: every single artist is narcissistic. ESPECIALLY those who are self-made and their art is a byproduct of their life

the way she threw 'netflix' and 'highest grossing us tour in history' in there

loved it, brag about your accomplishments :clap3:

'i love seeing all the things you're posting online'

DougAF

:ahh:

She's EARNED Her spot, yo

Not everybody has that

Holiest Dreams

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

the way she threw 'netflix' and 'highest grossing us tour in history' in there

loved it, brag about your accomplishments :clap3:

'i love seeing all the things you're posting online'

DougAF

:ahh:

This is her way of saying "Stop making bs theories whenever I post something with the sixth grade girl filter you crackheads"

2037970213_D0gfiVuWsAISkTM.thumb_jpglarg

Wait WHO was saying her tour was going to flop? Miss Taylor “sold-out stadium world tour” Swift didn’t believe those rumours for a SECOND :ahh: 

She is so humble. I love her 

Posted (edited)

How is "I owe everything in my life to you guys" narcissistic im... :rip: 

*goes on stage to accept an award for her tour grossing the most in US history*

*talks about how no one believed in it and said it was going to fail*

yall: OMG what a narcissist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makes...uh...perfect sense.

I'd let my haters know if I were her. love that unapologetic attitude.

We love a strong independent woman. No wonder misogynisTRL is fuming.

I don't like her but it's bull**** to say her tour was going to flop :rip: and from what I saw most of the articles were saying it was a failure because of the "slow tickets sales" thing she did which most people didn't understand why was taking so long for her to sell out.

13 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Don’t you stan Nicki? You’d be wetting your panties if she had the accolades and bragging rights to actually clock her haters. There’s nothing wrong with her basking in the positive outcome of her tour when people like you constantly said it’d flop :mandown:

People like me? There’s one thing Taylor will always succeed at and that’s touring. I don’t remember seeing anyone ever doubt her capabilities, that’d be like someone saying Madonna or Bey would flop. She needs to keep it moving and stop pulling these humble brags in her speeches it’s obnoxious imo 

15 hours ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

She even threw in "the highest grossing US tour in history" hehe she shut all of them up.

She always comes across as that she's bragging when she throws things like this into her speeches, like when she dropped in a speech before about having music videos with billions of views.

She doesn't have the type of personality that can get away with saying this and make it look natural, it always looks braggy

People in this thread saying no one doubted her, there are threads with hundreds of posts on this very website doing just that :thing: 

Taylor can humblebrag all she wants, she earned it :cm:

26 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

She always comes across as that she's bragging when she throws things like this into her speeches, like when she dropped in a speech before about having music videos with billions of views.

She doesn't have the type of personality that can get away with saying this and make it look natural, it always looks braggy

and there's nothing wrong with that

she's earned it :clap3:

4 hours ago, Nick_317 said:

This is her way of saying "Stop making bs theories whenever I post something with the sixth grade girl filter you crackheads"

'Tay teases T7' thread will go down in ATRL's history :dies:

Queen :clap3:

Stay PUNCHING your haters :clap3: 

Drag them for filth, lordT :clap3::clap3:

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

yeah imao but she deserves it, if you work hard you can show off your achievements.

6 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

Wait WHO was saying her tour was going to flop? Miss Taylor “sold-out stadium world tour” Swift didn’t believe those rumours for a SECOND :ahh: 

ATRL had a blast with those early reports...

6 minutes ago, Feanor said:

:bibliahh:

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Ahhh living 4 the exposés :gaycat2:

They pulled the same "No one ever said Taylor was over :skull: Swifties..." bs when Rep opened with 1 million copies first week back in 2017. Like they hadn't been REJOICING in that 50+ page thread about how Km "ended" Taylor and having their circlejerk kiis over stuff like

Screen-Shot-2016-07-22-at-8.41.11-AM.pngtaylor-swift.jpg

just a year prior :bibliahh:

She will always, ALWAYS win. And Her detractors will always, ALWAYS lose. It's a fact kiss kiss.

Holiest Dreams

OT: Gorgeous