53 posts in this topic

Anvarie

This was so cringey but go awf sis :hoetenks:

MattyTheNight

you guys we'll be the first to know.. :eatpopcorn:

Shoto Todoroki

The propaganda the OTH’s were spewing to make it seem like she was losing or flopping when it wasn’t even remotely true :ahh: It reminds me of all those people saying Walk On Water (idk if y’all remember that) would overshadow Reputation’s release :oh:

image0.jpg

TtaraHae
3 minutes ago, Shoto Todoroki said:

The propaganda the OTH’s were spewing to make it seem like she was losing or flopping when it wasn’t even remotely true :ahh: It reminds me of all those people saying Walk On Water (idk if y’all remember that) would overshadow Reputation’s release :oh:

image0.jpg

:bibliahh:

mcohen
3 minutes ago, Shoto Todoroki said:

image0.jpg

:ahh::ahh:

JesusORGod

QUEEEEEEEN!!

The way she gives no F’s and DRAGS during her wins... a kiii.

PrettyHurts

I was really coming around to her, but what is she talking about? She's a touring artist, and it was a massive production planned far, far in advance. Big tours are the main focus for major artists these days because that's how they make their money. Anyone with a brain should've know the tour was going to be huge-even if they threw shade. I really don't understand :rip:

Popboi.
1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

I was really coming around to her, but what is she talking about? She's a touring artist, and it was a massive production planned far, far in advance. Big tours are the main focus for major artists these days because that's how they make their money. Anyone with a brain should've know the tour was going to be huge-even if they threw shade. I really don't understand :rip:

It was selling slowly cause of the mechanics of slow ticketing method yet the media jumped on the bandwagon to call her a flop. Little did they know :bibliahh:

Even Forbes called it a flop yet during the first date apologized.

Shoto Todoroki
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Girl where were you in early  2018? Every major outlet was pumping out articles about the tour flopping, even people on ATRL bought into it. https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrolli/2018/01/04/taylor-swift-no-longer-relatable-ticket-sales-prove-it/amp/ https://nypost.com/2018/01/01/taylor-swifts-reputation-tour-shaping-up-to-be-a-disaster/amp/

Blue.
3 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Lol so now it was obvious she was going to slay? Go check that Reputation your thread sis.

PrettyHurts
2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It was selling slowly cause of the mechanics of slow ticketing method yet the media jumped on the bandwagon to call her a flop. Little did they know :bibliahh:

Even Forbes called it a flop yet during the first date apologized.

2 minutes ago, Shoto Todoroki said:

Girl where were you in 2018 every major outlet was pumping out articles about the tour flopping, even people on ATRL bought into it. https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrolli/2018/01/04/taylor-swift-no-longer-relatable-ticket-sales-prove-it/amp/ https://nypost.com/2018/01/01/taylor-swifts-reputation-tour-shaping-up-to-be-a-disaster/amp/

I honestly didn't know the media talked about the tour "flopping", I thought it was just some ATRL threads 

Coklek92
5 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Lol. Even BeyHive jumped and called her tour flop. Where have you been?

Wikipedia

The way she keeps on winning :clap3:

Ash12345

It's funny that the media thought this would be a flop and it grossed as much as the top 5 biggest female tours of 2017 combined.

DaddyIssuesX

She even threw in "the highest grossing US tour in history" hehe she shut all of them up.

WestCoast

She's such a winner and a class act :jonny6: I love her so much omg. 

It's the fact that she proved OTHs wrong but she also stomped so hard on them that really makes me scream. She's so powerful. 

Beyonceist
2 hours ago, Anvarie said:

MTE. :hoetenks:

Roulette

Talent wins in the end! :clap3:

bluejay

Nnnn you know she was FUMING when those articles came out :dies:

éclat

Best selling tour in US history? :eek: :clap3:

Holiest Dreams
3 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Don’t you stan Nicki? You’d be wetting your panties if she had the accolades and bragging rights to actually clock her haters. There’s nothing wrong with her basking in the positive outcome of her tour when people like you constantly said it’d flop :mandown: