Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Predatory str8s saying they're trans to use female washrooms

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've never really thought of this scenario, but I found myself thinking about it after being made to clean the females washroom at work a few days back :toofunny2:

I know that there was much uproar over bathroom bills across the U.S in 2016 with conservatives doing the MOST and using this scenario  - of predatory guys dressing in drag and claiming "I'm transgender" to spy on females in washrooms - as a fear mongering tactic and it worked. 

But I was wondering if there is any merit to this. For any of my transgender ATRLers on here, can y'all confirm this? Can a predatory cis str8 guy just slap on a cheap lacefront, thrown on a mrs. doubtfire dress, and say I'm transgender to gain access to female establishments?

Imo the possibility of a straight guy going that far just to watch women pee is about the same as getting unwanted attention from a cis or trans lesbian. 

As if keeping trans women out of female restrooms is gonna solve anything. Gay guys stare at the urinals too. 

The solution should be to make it impossible to spy on people. Not to keep them out of the public restrooms

Female toilets all have cubicles no?????? Who is going to go to all that effort to watch somebody washing their hands. :skull:

It's literally just a conservative talking point designed to create a baseless fear of the trans community. I mean yeah someone could in theory, but I don't know why people are acting like bathrooms are some sort of barricaded secure area that someone has to sneak into. There is no one guarding the door. If some sick creep wants to go into the women's room for predatory reasons, they are going to do it anyways.

They can do that regardless if trans people are allowed in the restroom or not. 

They wouldn't see anything lol. It's not like the men's WC that have urinals and everyone can see your diсk.

I wonder why so much focus on trans woman when trans men have to use men room. No one seems to have a problem with that. 

straight men are gross so I wouldn't put it past them.

3 hours ago, FreeXone said:

I wonder why so much focus on trans woman when trans men have to use men room. No one seems to have a problem with that. 

because of sexism, they see trans men as "women" who are "weaker sex" so nothing would happen, and if they do get raped, they wouldn't care because trans people "are not normal". That's why conservatives couldn't care less about that scenario, it doesn't fit their old fashioned ways of (lack of) thinking.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0