Epic Records Halted A No No Remix With Lil' Kim

26 posts in this topic

LilKim

Whew, and we got the ass juice that was the Stefflon remix - I love Steff, But did they do one take and call it a night??

XtinaPanicGodney

and they think a stefflon remix would sell better? :rip:

Kiss It Better

well just l**k it :eli: 

professor2000

No inside info...but I wonder if this is because Epic is interested in Stef? That’s the only thing that makes sense.  

Mother Earth

Epic is the worst label wbk

Suspendedintheair

Imagine still being signed to this ass excuse of a  record label.

Istan4R

There was an Underneath The Stars music video :eek:. Open the valult!

NewRihannaStan
Just now, Istan4R said:

There was an Underneath The Stars music video :eek:. Open the valult!

I would like to see that.. 

OT: who really wanted the remix???? All her singles flopped what makes you think this one won’t. 

Jay L

Lets be real no one wants to hear a Kim remix in 2019. It was a cute idea when Cardi and Missy were also rumored to be on there but since they were not going to be on remix I can see why they scrapped the Kim only remix :michael: Stefflon's version is tragic though

dangerousalex
2 hours ago, Mother Earth said:

Epic is the worst label wbk

you can’t say that with a Tinashe avi :mandown:

brooklyndaddy
13 minutes ago, Jay L said:

Lets be real no one wants to hear a Kim remix in 2019. It was a cute idea when Cardi and Missy were also rumored to be on there but since they were not going to be on remix I can see why they scrapped the Kim only remix :michael: Stefflon's version is tragic though

no one wants to hear a Stefflon remix either tho :spin: I'm not a big Mariah fan, just not familiar with her really tbh, and the rumor of Missy, Kim, and Cardi (generations of great rap music together on a track) had me interested. Stefflon is boring as hell

britkneepopboi

God she needs a new label... Epic is the pits.

Luner45

Epic's still trash I see. Miss Mariah deserves better 

Alienshapeshifter

Why is Mariah with epic records wtf everyone knows how cheap that label is horrible Mariah is done and will never have another hit so sad

cuneytb

A Cardi B remix would forever slay tbh but whatever. 

getback

Epic is TRASH. idiots run that label

DemDam92

The remix with don is basically same song with few new words from this rapper wtf

Frozen99

ofc everyone was hyped for a multi-generational rap remix with cardi, missy and kim

it sounded too good to be true but kim made the biggest sense since they'd sampled her song

the fact kim had reached out and there's a possibility a remix with her really exists

YET epic decided to go with the steffon mess is offensive :rip:

obvi it'd not do damage on the charts but for the nostalgia sake !!1!

epic ****ed it up

Crank_It_Up

Disgusting. They should’ve just not done any remix if they decided to pull the Lil Kim remix for no reason. Giving it a remix with Stefflon is creating this huge backlash for them right now tbh.

LilKim
1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

ofc everyone was hyped for a multi-generational rap remix with cardi, missy and kim

it sounded too good to be true but kim made the biggest sense since they'd sampled her song

the fact kim had reached out and there's a possibility a remix with her really exists

YET epic decided to go with the steffon mess is offensive :rip:

obvi it'd not do damage on the charts but for the nostalgia sake !!1!

epic ****ed it up

The second time a Mariah x Kim remix fell through... How annoying. Even if the Kim version didn't do strides on the charts and all - I think it would've been cool since it does sample her. I know Kim's a ****ing mess with this Auto tune hard on she has; But I think a quality dope verse could've been made, especially since Jermaine is particular with his **** too.

Atleast Kim is still getting her coins from the sample :michael: Stefflon is really fighting with lambs because they don't like the remix on twitter :deadbanana: 

Frozen99
32 minutes ago, LilKim said:

The second time a Mariah x Kim remix fell through... How annoying. Even if the Kim version didn't do strides on the charts and all - I think it would've been cool since it does sample her. I know Kim's a ****ing mess with this Auto tune hard on she has; But I think a quality dope verse could've been made, especially since Jermaine is particular with his **** too.

the label is really **** for this, do they really think this will make stefflon happen? :skull:

and the fact is the second time they collab fell through is even sadder :grump:

32 minutes ago, LilKim said:

Stefflon is really fighting with lambs because they don't like the remix on twitter :deadbanana: 

ohhhh no :dies: i mean, poor guy..

cliche_display

Would've been nice for nostalgia's sake and you never know

Needy
29 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

poor guy

I-