dabunique

of course these heffas knew what was goin down

they lucky they not bein named as defendants

Ravenclawed

more time for youtubing :clap3:

KylieistBoi
14 hours ago, KoibitoCyrus said:

They have no careers and no education

They don't need careers or education that is probably the best part of having rich parents. Full House syndication money will probably last a lifetime for them. 

éclat
14 hours ago, Mother Earth said:

It's really not their fault though?

Even if they didn't know they were cheating, they weren't smart enough for the school. 

TaylorNation

It's really not their fault though?

14 hours ago, Caesar said:

In some situations, they knew it was happening though, since some of the kids were taking the SATs in rooms by themselves and another proctor that would help them cheat.

14 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think there's only one confirmed kid that knew. Most the articles I read said most the parents went to great lengths to keep it from their kids, to the point of lying about how the test worked

Lori CCd Olivia in the emails :rip: 

Singer’s clients had different attitudes about whether or not they should inform their kids of the scam. McGlashan, for instance, went to great lengths to conceal the truth from his son. Loughlin does not seem to have shared the same compunctions. She literally included her younger daughter on an email to Singer asking for help with filling out the USC application, since her daughter had not yet submitted her college applications “and is confused on how to do so.” Singer directed one of his employees to fill out the daughter’s applications for her.

https://ew.com/celebrity/2019/03/12/shocking-revelations-college-cheating-scandal/

Itz_Dani!

I don't think they'd get kicked out tbh. They're probably deep into their educations there... and if there's nothing to indicate that they're failing out or being disruptive, I don't think they should be kicked out. And like I said, it's their mother's fault more than theirs. And why are people sending them death threats? Or death threats at all...

Olivia literally stated in interviews and videos that she always avoids class and hates it :toofunny3:

ShouldersSideways
3 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

It isn't illegal for someone to fill out your college application, though. Misguided and a bad idea, but not illegal. That doesn't mean her daughter knew she was part of a scam.

I'm definitely not defending her, trust me, but I would not be surprised if she was blissfully ignorant and had no idea what was happening regarding the bribes and cheating. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0