Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Trump Jr. Drags Captain Marvel

26 posts in this topic

firecrotch

imagine making your whole career and legacy revolve around being a reactionary :bibliahh: your dad is literally the president and this is how you choose to spend your time... so embarassing

Mother Earth

Why do conservatives love to pull this "triggered" card on the liberal/progressives...

Like, we freak out when people are being denied civil liberties. You people freak out when Starbucks changes their holiday cups and when people say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"... like girl, bye. I know which one I'd rather be

Mother Earth
2 minutes ago, Hector said:

Literally trash. I so can't wait til he's incarcerated for a long time. 

2 minutes ago, tiejc said:

Can't wait to see his abandoned Twitter account when he goes to prison :jonny5:

Can this PLEASE ****ing happen? Thx.

PrettyHurts
1 minute ago, Mother Earth said:

Why do conservatives love to pull this "triggered" card on the liberal/progressives...

Like, we freak out when people are being denied civil liberties. You people freak out when Starbucks changes their holiday cups and when people say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"... like girl, bye. I know which one I'd rather be

oop

Blue Momo!

He's mocking the movie for being "feminist" that's no surprise. But it's the same speech Grace Randolph used. She's a republicaN periodT

Valentine
1 hour ago, Mother Earth said:

:clap3:

éclat

This is your ****ing PRESIDENT America :deadbanana2: all your enemies have won.

EDIT: it's his son nevermind :deadbanana2: