Lori Loughlin gets FIRED from Hallmark Channel

30 posts in this topic

Judas Bertha
38 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

am i supposed to feel sorry for this clown? she paid half a million dollars for her kids to get in, taking the spot of DESERVED people that work their ASS off just to get a rejection letter. the way the college system in the us is so corrupt is astonishing. 

ikr. i take this **** personal because as a first generation latino student with poor parents, i struggled and worked my ASS off to get through college. :biblio:

the people in here saying "a bit too much" but yet thousands of regular people get fired/denied from jobs even for the most insignificant "crimes" :skull:

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

All the sissies in here saying it's too much :bibliahh:

This barely being slap on the wrist for her thieving ass :bibliahh:x10

There being a hallmark channel when I thought they just made cards :bibliahh:x100

Lead Cenobite

She committed fraud and bribery, punish her! The fact some people are in jail for years for lesser crimes while people are making excuses because she was a staple of their childhood is stupidity. Like Sunny Hostin said on the View, "How mediocre must your kids be that you had to pay your way into a system that already gives you an advantage?"

Lead Cenobite

I got let go from my job for sticking up for a customer after the manager flat out insulted her and I said it was uncalled for. :shakeno: