Lori Loughlin gets FIRED from Hallmark Channel

30 posts in this topic

The downfall begins!

i'm worried for felicity :cries: obvs desperate housewives was amazing but her work in american crime (nn) was absolutely stellar. she's made me so sad. i'm sure she'll still get roles but not the ones she deserves. 

My mother adores When Calls The Heart. She is surprised Lori would be involved in something like this because her character on the show is such a goodhearted, nice woman. 

A bit extreme she didn’t kill or call anyone racist names 

She seems like a nice person. They should leave her alone. 

I don't get it. People like Logan Paul continue on as if nothing happens and Lori Loughlin gets sacked. Did she do something wrong? Yes. Did she do something that I think 50% of American would do if they could afford it? Yes. This is more of an ethical issue than a criminal one in my mind.

lock her up! all of em. I had to struggle with my damn sat and act for these fools to just pay to get in? nonono

Yeah, I don't think this was necessary.

I think the public shame would have been enough.

I hope she doesn't get fired from Fuller House, I don't want an Aunt Vivian situation.

Thought we'd get that with Michelle Tanner.

lol, good. **** her. 

Let them fire her. Hallmark Channel is boring generic crap anyway that is cheesier than Disney Channel Original Movies at times. I mean, they barely even have Black/LGBT characters as it is and Lacey Chabert and Candace Cameron Bure are like Christian queens there so that should say it all.

I mean yeah, she was wrong for doing it but she's definitely NOT a bad person and people have done way worse in Hollywood. 

Fuller House is ending after Season 5 anyway and she's not a main star so it's not like they are going to just axe her (I hope).

This is so over the top lmao. Stupid

Felicity has a new Netflix show coming out 

Aunt Becky done ****ed up big time.

I hope they lock her ass up.

3 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

Oh what’s the name of it? 

3 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

Oh what’s the name of it? 

Posted (edited)

LOL .. I mean, yeah what she did was wrong, but like honestly, this is getting blown out of proportion.

Sucks for the students that worked hard and couldn't get in, she won't stop being rich, this is going to pass, stfu about it lol making it a big deal and it will die off like in a few weeks.

27 minutes ago, Daniel767 said:

LOL .. I mean, yeah what she did was wrong, but like honestly, this is getting blown out of proportion.

Sucks for the students that worked hard and couldn't get in, she won't stop being rich, this is going to pass, stfu about it lol making it a big deal and it will die off like in a few weeks.

Isn't what she did racqueteering? I'm pretty sure what she did is actually illegal. 

31 minutes ago, Daniel767 said:

:cm:

21 minutes ago, jambloo said:

Isn't what she did racqueteering? I'm pretty sure what she did is actually illegal. 

14 minutes ago, Attitude said:

:cm:

They wont go to jail ... 

They will probably get a slap on the wrist, that other woman was poor and black, we all know the justice system doesnt work the same for everyone.

People are wondering why she's being punished? :rip: Paying to change your child's test results to get them into college is a crime. They need to set a precedent, electric chair 🔨

am i supposed to feel sorry for this clown? she paid half a million dollars for her kids to get in, taking the spot of DESERVED people that work their ASS off just to get a rejection letter. the way the college system in the us is so corrupt is astonishing. 

a crime is a crime, it's what she deserves

A bit too much...