Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why do some people on Insta seem like they live at beach?

6 posts in this topic

Phantom

When you have no personality you must turn towards nature as a substitute 

Sun shining? Cloudy day? Calm breeze? There you go, you've an emotional palette now. 

mylicious
2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

When you have no personality you must turn towards nature as a substitute 

Sun shining? Cloudy day? Calm breeze? There you go, you've an emotional palette now. 

what? if you love nature you love to photograph nature and post it on your profile, don‘t generalize people

mylicious
6 minutes ago, Serpentine said:

I mean seriously why these Instathots seem like they wake up, eat, drink and sleep at beaches? 

some wanna post their travels on insta only, why would you attack them? jealous?

let people be

Phantom
Just now, mylicious said:

what? if you love nature you love to photograph nature and post it on your profile, don‘t generalize people

You can easily tell the difference between the people you're talking about and the people OP is talking about (which was what my post related to) 

mylicious
Just now, Phantom said:

You can easily tell the difference between the people you're talking about and the people OP is talking about (which was what my post related to) 

that‘s right but still, just let them be 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fireman25

Because they go in these places & take photos to make look like they live there. Instagram is all an illusion.  same things with the clothes they wear. They just borrow everything, wear it, take a photo, and then return. I'm not fooled by some of these instagram people. They want you to think they got it like that but really they don't.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0